**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fighting Rogue as AW boss shortly

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
Wanting to confirm that her passive which most frequently counters stun
Passive: After absorbing the power of Carol Danvers, the original Ms. Marvel, Rogue possessed an amalgamated mutant/Kree physiology, decreasing the duration of Debuffs by 65%.

will be negated by Stun Immunity node?
Does it then makes it a little 'easier' to fight her?

Any other tips?

My team attack team is Wolverine, Ultron, Elektra.

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Rogue shrugs off all debuff, not just stun. So bleed, poison, incinerate, etc. Since all 3 of your attackers inflict bleed, she will reduce bleed damage, which will lengthen the fight some.

And if the summoner who owns her has mastery points on Coagulate, Suture, or Mutagenesis, then she'll take even less bleed damage.

That said, Wolvy is a good champ to go at her with (especially if he's duped) because his regen will extend your fight. Ultron is also good because class bonus and regen. Electra will take a penalty but she's still a solid champ. I'd probably fight with her first just for a warm up fight.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    Thanks and good info.

I always use Elektra last as she kills fast when opponent is low health.
    Will be Wolverine first whatever health he has left followed by Ultron (class advantage) and finally Elektra. Hope it is sufficient.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    Wolverine was sufficient. :)