Options

On which champion should i use my 6* genric awakening gem

Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 122
edited May 4 in General Discussion
I have confusion it for 3 champs i.e knull (first 6* star, my only 6* r4), valkyrie ( at r2,) and kitty (get today). Assuming that i have large signature stones for knull but in may event, i can get 6* knull (funfact i get my knull in event crystals where have only 2% chance to getting 6* i got best 6* out of there)

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,466 ★★★★★
    Kitty
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 182
    100% Kitty.
    all three are amazing, but Kitty changes significantly from sig 1. Knull and Angry Girl want high/ max sig. Kitty's going to do more for you, immediately, off that gem useage.
  • Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 37
    I'd give the awakening gem to Kitty. She's great for most content.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,886 ★★★★★
    I have a rank 4 awakened Kitty and still not confident with this champ.

You should actively play all three champs before deciding to use the awakening gem on which one.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,684 ★★★★

You should actively play all three champs before deciding to use the awakening gem on which one.

Absolutely this, right here!

Kitty was a very early r4 for me after I came back from my break, and she's still r4 cause I'm still not very comfortable with her.

I definitely suggest playing the chamos before you start investing in them.
  • Options
    Oh really i use on it but can you reconfirm it?

Absolutely this, right here!

Kitty was a very early r4 for me after I came back from my break, and she's still r4 cause I'm still not very comfortable with her.

I definitely suggest playing the chamos before you start investing in them.
    Oh but now i spend my awakening gem on it
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 521 ★★★
    6* awakening gems come more often now because it is the final prize in every side quest assuming you are thronebreaker or higher..

Taking that into account, i would go for Kitty because at sig 1 she gains the no damage ability when phased which is a game changer for playing with her. Unless you have a duped lower star level kitty to practice, there is a big difference in getting a feel for whether you like Kitty if you play her unawakened vs..awakened.

Valkyrie and Knull are also good options but pile up the sig stones for both of them and awaken them later. I would prioritize Valk first because Kabam has got obsessed with unstopable nodes lately.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 322 ★★
    Kitty is straightforward garbage if you can't play her right
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

6* awakening gems come more often now because it is the final prize in every side quest assuming you are thronebreaker or higher..

Taking that into account, i would go for Kitty because at sig 1 she gains the no damage ability when phased which is a game changer for playing with her. Unless you have a duped lower star level kitty to practice, there is a big difference in getting a feel for whether you like Kitty if you play her unawakened vs..awakened.

Valkyrie and Knull are also good options but pile up the sig stones for both of them and awaken them later. I would prioritize Valk first because Kabam has got obsessed with unstopable nodes lately.

I have high sigs stones avilable for knull but now i already spent it on kitty