Options

Twitch Live Stream

GiberGiber Posts: 210
Hey Jax,Mike,and whoever else monitors this. I know y’all want us to be positive and supportive on this, but it’s just kinda ridiculous that you guys go on twitch and say how exciting and great the game is and not once have I EVER heard you guys address ALL the buggy issues the game REALLY has. I’m sure you’ll either “warned/jail” me for this because you don’t like the truth about a product you sell things on. When I go into wars and I hit start fight and get kicked(losing an AB) which could cost us a win, it REALLY SUCKS. Doing a BG fight and dex/parry doesn't work right losing by hundreds of points in fight I wouldv won. All I and probably the rest of the community wants is for yous guys to be transparent,honest,and forthcoming. Really wish kabam would’ve done the right thing 3+ years ago and fix the problems instead of handing out comps. Hell I wouldn’t have cared if they shut it down for a week,and I bet everyone else wouldn’t either, just as long as it was fixed. I’ll bet if that was done all those players who quit wouldn’t have and kabam would still be at the top of the money making gaming as they were before.