**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank down tickets to compensate for AW changes

I'm liking the announcement regarding the latest AW changes. However, anyone else agree we could really do with these rank down tickets? I can't count the amount of champs I've upgraded to deal with diversity and even before to get champs upgraded for certain purposes in AW etc etc.. I feel like this would make things fair for everyone as I'm sure it bothers some players with all the changes all the time affecting champs they otherwise wouldn't have. @KabamArpit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto is there anything in the works regarding getting these back in for a short period?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    HELL NO!!!! PLEASE NO RANK DOWN TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They’ve said the whole time it was an “iterative process”. Players ranked up of their own accord. These posts pop up every time they make a change. I would say the only time there MIGHT be a chance is when the process is finished and Kabam says this is the final war product. We aren’t there yet.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Tickets aren't for changes to content. Only to the functionality of the Champs themselves.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Stop asking for rank down tickets. It's not going to happen.

If you've been here since the last and only time we had rank down tickets, then you should know that by now.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They’ve said the whole time it was an “iterative process”. Players ranked up of their own accord. These posts pop up every time they make a change. I would say the only time there MIGHT be a chance is when the process is finished and Kabam says this is the final war product. We aren’t there yet.

How many months has it been? Were we just supposed to sit on our rosters and giv up months of AW rewards?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    nope
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017

How many months has it been? Were we just supposed to sit on our rosters and giv up months of AW rewards?

lol what? Did you actually lose 10-12 wars in a row?
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    The rank down ticket option is still there on the item use event which leads me to believe they may come back some time in the future
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It just hasn't been removed is all. That doesn't mean they will be giving them out anytime soon.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

lol what? Did you actually lose 10-12 wars in a row?

How did you get that from my post??
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    You’re liking the changes? You must like paying for overpriced revives & health pots & figting a bunch of Dorms & dying without getting hit lol

It’s been a number of months. You’re overstating it a bit, but I understand your argument. At the same time, why should they reward players that took the short-sighted route with wins in diversity wars and then rank down tickets so those rewards were essentially free?

I just don’t see a chance of it happening until wars are finally settled in. Hopefully it will be soon, latest changes seem like a positive step finally.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No rank downs please.
    I would also add that I’m against RDTs for 5* r4 -> r3. Anybody that made that move for defense shouldn’t be bailed out.
  • WaldoWaldo Posts: 38
    1 four star rank down ticket for Christmas wouldn’t be a bad thing.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The introduce diversity a. REQUIREMENT to win Wars, people QQ for RDT.

They introduce a scaled back version and introduce attacking points. Basically Defender kill points if you want to get technical, and people still QQ for RDT.

You have a more diverse roster now how is that a bad thing? Yes some defenders willl be tossed back to the wayside in favor of God defense. But I don't see you having r5'ed your LC/SG or KK. So why even ask when a majority of the community don't want them back and agree they should be character specific if we do ever get some again.