**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Avenger Carina Challenge manageable with r3 Thor and OGBW?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
Finally got them both to sig 200. But I'm wondering how necessary it is to R4 them, or if a 30% green boost active the whole time will be fine. I awakened my 7r1 Hawkeye the other week and already have Iron Man r2 awakened sig 40, so they're good to go. Only other thing is Antman who I have as 7r1 unawakened, otherwise I need to take my 6* to r3. Wondering how necessary that is as well.

Whoever's done this recently, or in a similar boat...how many resources did it cost you?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    Mine were both r3. I just used boosts it’s not a huge deal to r4 if you don’t want to. My Thor was sig 1 too lol. I used 30 revives I think?
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 38
    I used 6* r3 Thor, r3 Hawk, r3 Ironman, 7* unduped antman, and 5* Black widow. The fights are simple, but can be long. So just gotta stay consistent. Used under 20 revives. Also used 30% boost.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    edited May 6

Mine were both r3. I just used boosts it’s not a huge deal to r4 if you don’t want to. My Thor was sig 1 too lol. I used 30 revives I think?

Not terrible. I've got a bunch of 40% revives in my stash about to expire from over 2 weeks worth of 22hr objectives, so I need some place to use them.
    Juanmi said:

I used 6* r3 Thor, r3 Hawk, r3 Ironman, 7* unduped antman, and 5* Black widow. The fights are simple, but can be long. So just gotta stay consistent. Used under 20 revives. Also used 30% boost.

Oh really? Awesome. I'll give it a go with where they're at now. Thank ya kindly.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,459 ★★★★★
    Not needed. Did the challenge with every single one of them as r3.
    And these champs haven't been useful outside the challange either.
    Throwing a couple boost, extra revives is better than throwing rankup material.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    These days r4 are whatever if you're Valiant.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★

Is max sig necessary for thor nd black widow? I don't mind Rankin them up but I don wanna spend sigs
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    I used all at R3 except 7r1* Hawkeye.
    BW max sig really helpful for tough matchups.
    Thor was max sig as well, helped reducing revive counts on vision and others. But less impactful I'd say
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,016 ★★★★

Is max sig necessary for thor nd black widow? I don't mind Rankin them up but I don wanna spend sigs
    It makes thors damage go up quite a bit, but most his fights are stun lock cheese so it might just cost a couple extra revives between sig 1 and 200. Bw sig is nice for evade counters, mine was 100ish the only fight I wish it was 200 was for korg.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,459 ★★★★★

Thor damage comes from last 20 sigs. Will save revives.
    Bw she turns off almost everything. Korg was a 1 revive fight with sig 200
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Alot of these answere are great news. I currently have them all at r3, minus Ant man (waiting to see if I pull him as a 7* before I do tackle this one) , already have thor max sig, just waiting to sig BW up.