Options

ETA on fix for reparry from ai for 2x hit?

DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 148 ★★
edited May 6 in General Discussion
title

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,331 ★★★★★
    Enters *It's a feature* meme
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    In patch there working on it still but they have fix soon from what they said in patch notes so we could see it sometime after patch when there confident
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Sometime between June and never is my guess. Hope this helps

Will that fix come with fat compensation? Considering how this BUG has costed lots of BG and war fights?
    Literally any double medium attacker is at risk of getting reparried just because that hero tried to execute a basic move.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,800 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

Will that fix come with fat compensation? Considering how this BUG has costed lots of BG and war fights?
    Literally any double medium attacker is at risk of getting reparried just because that hero tried to execute a basic move.
    I wouldn't plan on it
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

I wouldn't plan on it
    That'll be disgusting
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,607 ★★★★★
    edited May 6
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

I wouldn't plan on it
    Honestly, it should.

It should also come with meaningful comment from the team, which hasn’t been forthcoming either—unless Guardians are serving as surrogate mouthpieces on this issue.

Lack of accountability, lack of communication, lack of remedy. When the team wants to know where some of the vitriol comes from, this is a solid starting point.

Dr. Zola