Options

Sinister Buff is great

Buff is great. Just what he needed to be useful on offense imo hope they keep it as is because I'm having alot of fun with him in BGs as a dual threat

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,095 ★★★
    R5 ascended?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,095 ★★★

R5 ascended?

Yea took him months ago hoping for a buff eventually
    Word. Glad to see it paying off. Wil probably take mine up sometime this week.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,752 ★★★★★
    Is act 6 sinister the updated version?

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,396 ★★★★★
    What rank was that Doom?
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 376 ★★★
    This guy is totally busted for BGs. Lost to someone in BGs who took out my r5 ascended onslaught with r5 ascended Sinister in 30 seconds. Bonkers stuff. Next ascension of mine for sure.
  • Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 37
    Does Mr Sinister needs to be awakened?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Yes, I expected it to be great based on the spotlight, but this is far better!

Seeing 2k/tick dmg on 6*r1 is pretty mad ngl
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    He places alot of bleed debuff on himself am hoping that doesn't interact with inequity mastery when he converts them to degen. Great buff in between worthy of R6 imo.
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 84

Buff is great. Just what he needed to be useful on offense imo hope they keep it as is because I'm having alot of fun with him in BGs as a dual threat

Agree,but Kabam could nerf every champion that they are wanted
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    What makes him great and what was his buff ?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,316 ★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

How many hits will a 7R3 Bullseye use to take down an 80 sig 6R1 Mr Sinister…who doesn't move, block or resist?!?

He got so fed up with those useless SP1s, that he finally chose to go for SP3, and only then did he get Mr Sinister down...coward 🤪

Beyond god tier confirmation
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

GrO_ot78 said:

How many hits will a 7R3 Bullseye use to take down an 80 sig 6R1 Mr Sinister…who doesn't move, block or resist?!?

He got so fed up with those useless SP1s, that he finally chose to go for SP3, and only then did he get Mr Sinister down...coward 🤪

Let me try my 6r5 ascended. Where was this? I'm sure I don't need access to my phone for several hours.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,488 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Let me try my 6r5 ascended. Where was this? I'm sure I don't need access to my phone for several hours.
    You can try duelling a bullseye. It seems op had a r3 bullseye for practice. You could find someone with bullseye as duel target.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    I was doing TB SQ and found a Joe on a path. I let him clip me with sp1 on purpose and then threw his bleeds back at him, absolutely hilarious lmao

On a serious note, this guy is absolutely going to destroy any hazard shift or biohazard paths, he'll lose some health if it isn't bleed of course but after sp1 the fight is pretty much over.
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 108 ★★
    Okay so how does he counter a stun immune Bulleye on a war boss mode?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    Heruzu369 said:

Okay so how does he counter a stun immune Bulleye on a war boss mode?

Can't really use him for magic thief tbh but outside of that it's pretty easy.
    You get to one bar then dex until he dashes back and holds block. As soon as he does this you start charging heavy to trigger vicious and the bleeds, sounds risky but Sinister is pretty much immortal against Bullseye so it won't matter if he hits you. Once you get the bleeds drop sp1, you obviously can't parry to pause but if he dashes back to hold block and starts being passive you can dash back and charge heavy to pause them, again it won't matter if he hits you cause of regen and bleed resistance.
    You don't really need to be able to parry him to use Sinister here because if he clips you with a whole combo you probably won't even lose 10% health you'll just heal back almost all the damage.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 468 ★★★
    Took him to R4 today, and tested him VS my 7R3 Bullseye, playing normal without regard for killer instinct, to see what happens...finishes at 100% health...will R5 and/or ascend him later this the week.

• Options
    BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 98
    He is insane on power shield nodes too. The degens from his sp1 tick at over 30k each
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,475 ★★★★★
    Easily one of the best buffs.