Options

Ur thoughts on double medium parry

JK_47JK_47 Posts: 226 ★★
What the title says

Ur thoughts on double medium parry 75 votes

We don't want compensation, just resolution
42%
SnizzbarSIlverProfessorGarloRockSlydeRayven5220StoneyThePoneyLordSmasher돌껑이C19h28o2Ewell65SSS69Trek26ChiefGoatReal_Madrid_76_2DarrowThePredator1001FinalfurykSchnoodleUltragamer13579rebel_mbgibson 32 votes
It doesn't bother me, make it a feature... we'll refrain double mediums
2%
GogiMystG 2 votes
Give us a compensation and resolution to the issue
42%
DrZolaTalha305RajaHungaryHippoDeaconcaptain_rogersxLunatiXxMusha27Josh2507WooptyfrickendooWasy1Baker999LickyDiablordMDxMarvelfan30BirbmanNoobmaster555WinnieKologo69Martial_warlock01JK_47 32 votes
Wait a minute, What are y'all talking about
12%
Leediman39CassyJChanceH9Jyoung1peixemacacoBen_15455FrydaySirGamesBondMessy151 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    Communications and resolution should be the goals but it doesn’t seem like either of those are priorities for Kabam.
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 111
    Its aids
  • Options
    WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Posts: 79 ★★
    My wolf has been benched still they fix this !
  • Options
    jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 101
    WWBN cant do anything in bg its fusstrating. Domino is also getting bullied. Esp with the meta you have to hit block with a light.
  • Options
    jj_jj_9 said:

WWBN cant do anything in bg its fusstrating. Domino is also getting bullied. Esp with the meta you have to hit block with a light.

Wow domino getting buffed that's news for me
    Any reference of this mentioned mate?
  • Options

JK_47 said:

jj_jj_9 said:

Wow domino getting buffed that's news for me
    Any reference of this mentioned mate?
    A little advice from an older summoner who has had to resort to them as well: Might be time to invest in some reading glasses..... The original quote is bullied not buffed....
    My bad, I am getting those reading glasses already... LOL
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,727 ★★★★★
    jj_jj_9 said:

Why not type Wolf instead of WonderWomanBatmanNightwing?
  • Options
    MystGMystG Posts: 40
    👆🏻 when people have nothing to do in their spare time 🤣
  • Options
    MystGMystG Posts: 40
    Lol
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,363 ★★★★★
    We don't want compensation, just resolution
    Ok wait, in all seriousness, what compensation can they give us for this issue?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,637 ★★★★★

Ok wait, in all seriousness, what compensation can they give us for this issue?

Fair question…

Since the double medium issue is a problem in competitive modes (i.e. where the defender has masteries), you’d have to look mode by mode. That means AW, BGs and to a lesser extent Showcase. I would suggest it’s impossible, though, to address it one-for-one or target it to specific Summoners—which is why I figure a general package to make most sense.

Double medium in AW is likely a pots issue, although there’s probably some rationale for loyalty or some other currency as well.

For BGs, the most logical remedy would be BG tokens, marks or shields—or some combo thereof.

Finally, I’d suggest considering Showcase as well—while I doubt the bug prevented anyone from finishing, it may well have cost pots. Simple case of dropping some heal/revives here.

Would anything else work? Not sure.

But it’s gone on for over half a year (if my recollection is correct) and has been an ongoing issue over that time. Not exactly phone-melt, or 12.0 or Unity engine level of bug, but still a persistent and costly one.

Dr. Zola