Options

Battleground tags

Pure35Pure35 Posts: 67

These tags tells us which characters are x-magica defenders and attackers and they are really useful for people like me who can't remember so many champs and their tags. why are they only visible in certain matchups? This seems like a great idea

Comments

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 124
    Pure35 said:

These tags tells us which characters are x-magica defenders and attackers and they are really useful for people like me who can't remember so many champs and their tags. why are they only visible in certain matchups? This seems like a great idea

Yeah, it is great but you note it very late, it comes much before then you post
  • Options
    Pure35Pure35 Posts: 67
    edited May 7

Pure35 said:

Yeah, it is great but you note it very late, it comes much before then you post
    I saw them a while ago but they dont seem to be present in every match, most of the time the normal x-magica tag was what was present instead so I was unsure if it was just my imagination or what