Battlegrounds: Onslaught meets CMM (pt. 2) Thank you @NeoDazaras....

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
....for doing an astronomically better job than me at showcasing how great she is! I'm trying to get like you πŸ˜‚

My best fight:

Your fight:

And you--and she--did it in 22 seconds! Which, to some "people", is apparently the only acceptable winning time in this game πŸ˜‚

This is a really good example of another counter to a defender that many are still struggling against!

Keep on pacifying the doubters! πŸ‘ŠπŸ½

@NeoDazaras

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 β˜…β˜…
    Now that is impressive.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 8

Now that is impressive.

I should have it down like this in about 100 more tries πŸ˜‚
  • SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,457 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Does he have a video?
    @NeoDazaras I need to learn your method. Do you have a vid?
    If you can dodge his SP1, It will be 100x times easier for you. It's not so hard actually. Try 5-10 times and you will dodge him like a Ninja .πŸ₯·πŸ»
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Her indestructible is like 8 seconds when she reaches her mode. Also if you keep on intercepting, you can stack a ton of armor breaks before that powerful sp2. I think he had a great crit luck with his specials.

If you can dodge his SP1, It will be 100x times easier for you. It's not so hard actually. Try 5-10 times and you will dodge him like a Ninja .πŸ₯·πŸ»

Lol! Thanks! That's a BIG IF though. Sp 1's that come from under my feet have been a challenge for me. I still struggle with dexing Dr. Strange's Sp 1 πŸ˜‚

Her indestructible is like 8 seconds when she reaches her mode. Also if you keep on intercepting, you can stack a ton of armor breaks before that powerful sp2. I think he had a great crit luck with his specials.

Her Indestructible is 12 seconds at max sig. I'll keep practicing intercepting since that is very important here.

I see you acknowledged her bad a** Sp 2 πŸ˜†πŸ‘ŠπŸ½ It's my favorite special attack of hers!

Lol! Thanks! That's a BIG IF though. Sp 1's that come from under my feet have been a challenge for me. I still struggle with dexing Dr. Strange's Sp 1 πŸ˜‚
    Nah bro, believe me. It's easy to learn πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸŽ“. Strange's SP1 is annoying actually, that energy ball is so slow lol. I also have problems with it 🀣

Nah bro, believe me. It's easy to learn πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸŽ“. Strange's SP1 is annoying actually, that energy ball is so slow lol. I also have problems with it 🀣
    I hate all of his specials..especially on an unblockable node. They can die a slow death lol

I'm gonna practice those dexes

• NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Member Posts: 117 β˜…

Sorry for the late response; barely checked the forums again lol

I’m still refining it myself, but my best method has been to open with a 5-hit combo. Then parry (or wait until he heavies) to do 4 hits of a combo (MLLL), then either backdash intercept or parry/heavy bait/special bait for another 5-hit. By then your Striker will be up and (unless the RNG gods despise you) your Binary will also be active. Use Striker with that last combo to extend into another one, into sp2, into some combos while he’s stunned (depending on how long the Stun lasts) and finish with an Sp1. Don’t worry about him going into Red; it’s boom or bust.

Sometimes it goes wrong, like your Sp2 not critting or AI going passive, but 4/5 times it works wonderfully. The important thing is to go Striker->Sp2-> striker again to keep him stunned for as long as possible while he’s red.

Hope this helps! @Terminatrix

I’m still refining it myself, but my best method has been to open with a 5-hit combo. Then parry (or wait until he heavies) to do 4 hits of a combo (MLLL), then either backdash intercept or parry/heavy bait/special bait for another 5-hit. By then your Striker will be up and (unless the RNG gods despise you) your Binary will also be active. Use Striker with that last combo to extend into another one, into sp2, into some combos while he’s stunned (depending on how long the Stun lasts) and finish with an Sp1. Don’t worry about him going into Red; it’s boom or bust.

Sometimes it goes wrong, like your Sp2 not critting or AI going passive, but 4/5 times it works wonderfully. The important thing is to go Striker->Sp2-> striker again to keep him stunned for as long as possible while he’s red.

Good to know! What striker do you have on her? I use Thor
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Member Posts: 117 β˜…

I also use Thor. It's the only striker that gives her any benefit, and it's not great. You're better off giving her any 6* Striker just for the faster charge time
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is impressive, need to try this.
    EdisonLaw said:

Yes!! @EdisonLaw I would definitely insist you do! CMM is a great counter to energy attacks. She gains charges faster and quickly goes into into binary ignition. AND will go Indestructible for 12 seconds if awakened and at max sig. That's when she becomes the most destructive. The fight is pretty much over after that πŸ˜‚

That's what I was trying to show and tell everyone on the other post. The lost health was due to me not being good at dexing Onslaught's special and intercepting like this player. Those missteps could have been overlooked to see CMM's awesome ability, and understood that maybe they could do the fight better than me, if they're a better player. But some on this forum have so much tunnel vision, that they couldn't see that. They're slow to think and quick to troll.

But it's all good. My gameplay was on the trash side, but In the end, I had fun seeing that she could counter Onslaught. 😁

I also use Thor. It's the only striker that gives her any benefit, and it's not great. You're better off giving her any 6* Striker just for the faster charge time
    Copy that
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,377 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 13

EdisonLaw said:

Yes!! @EdisonLaw I would definitely insist you do! CMM is a great counter to energy attacks. She gains charges faster and quickly goes into into binary ignition. AND will go Indestructible for 12 seconds if awakened and at max sig. That's when she becomes the most destructive. The fight is pretty much over after that πŸ˜‚

That's what I was trying to show and tell everyone on the other post. The lost health was due to me not being good at dexing Onslaught's special and intercepting like this player. Those missteps could have been overlooked to see CMM's awesome ability, and understood that maybe they could do the fight better than me, if they're a better player. But some on this forum have so much tunnel vision, that they couldn't see that. They're slow to think and quick to troll.

But it's all good. My gameplay was on the trash side, but In the end, I had fun seeing that she could counter Onslaught. 😁
    I mean, what else did you expect? This has nothing to do with tunnel vision the title was literally "Onslaught meets Captain Marvel πŸ˜‚" and then you went "I've stopped banning Onslaught because if this chic" then proceeded to post screenshots of you finishing fights with 8% health lol maybe if you had worded it better people would've seen at as "oh this person is onto something "rather than "failed attempt at flexing let's roast them"
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

EdisonLaw said:

To be fair though, Havok is probably faster
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

To be fair though, Havok is probably faster
    This is about CMM though, and what she can do. Not Havok. πŸ™‚
    EdisonLaw said:

Lmao who is disagreeing?? Smh! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚