**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Invest in Suicides or Deep Wounds?

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
I’ve gotten a lot of carb cores from the weekly crystals and I’m going to grind arena to get the stony cores I need

I run a decent amount of bleed based champs but they’re not a majority of my deck (Domino, Nick, AA, and Venom are probably the big ones)

I’ve never ran suicides before but there are occasional metas that are good for it and it would speed up drab questing like monthly EQ

Invest in Suicides or Deep Wounds? 50 votes

Suicides
52%
Ragnarok13hydrogohardAKTEKIamnikeRookiieSpadeHunterpeixemacacoMikeFrisbieEwell65SSS69RenaxqqMatty_IceDkcody42ahmynutsDarrowOakenshieldWasy1xp214cCc4JuanmiTribalChief 26 votes
Deep Wounds
48%
SnakeEyes69SligFoxhero007ThatGuyYouSaw235Forgotten2Sagacious0wlcaptain_rogersAnnihilator13_jcphillips7xLunatiXxDfour24Ben_15455Sparty6ChiefGoatJack2634willrun4adonutN0madLickybrownlikebambiChuck_Finley 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Suicides
    If you do any sort of significant arena grinding, suicides is a good investment. Otherwise I’d do deep wounds.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Suicides
    Hmm this is tricky, particularly because suicides just got a buff. I am not sure how impactful the buff is going to be in terms of offsetting recoil damage, but generally I prefer setups that benefit the entire roster rather than a specific set of champs. So, in this instance, I would recommend experimenting with suicides.
  • Options
    Suicides
    Having said that, my main setup is Fundamentals + 3/3 Despair + 2/5 Deep Wounds + 3/5 Assassin + 3/3 Willpower + 3/3 Inequity + 3/5 Mystic Dispersion

The idea is to spread utility across different classes. I also have a suicides-based loadout that focuses on maxing out attack.
  • Options

If you do any sort of significant arena grinding, suicides is a good investment. Otherwise I’d do deep wounds.

Ooo that’s a good point. Arena grinding does suck without suicides. Do people usually max glass cannon or is it good to leave that at one point?
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Having said that, my main setup is Fundamentals + 3/3 Despair + 2/5 Deep Wounds + 3/5 Assassin + 3/3 Willpower + 3/3 Inequity + 3/5 Mystic Dispersion

The idea is to spread utility across different classes. I also have a suicides-based loadout that focuses on maxing out attack.

Thanks for the advice! The suicides based loadout seems like it would speed up grinding a lot so that might be my first step. I’m guessing the difference is day and night with recoils on. Wish I invested in them earlier to grind units lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Deep Wounds
    Emilia90 said:

Ooo that’s a good point. Arena grinding does suck without suicides. Do people usually max glass cannon or is it good to leave that at one point?
    Max glass cannon if you don't run Suicides. It gives a little boost to attack without any big drawbacks.
  • Options
    Suicides
    Emilia90 said:

Rookiie said:

Thanks for the advice! The suicides based loadout seems like it would speed up grinding a lot so that might be my first step. I’m guessing the difference is day and night with recoils on. Wish I invested in them earlier to grind units lol

You’re welcome! And well put, the difference is like day and night.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Suicides
    Emilia90 said:

I can’t speak for anyone else, but if I’m using glass cannon I usually max it out. Definitely for my suicides/ arena grinding build.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 383 ★★
    Deep Wounds

Emilia90 said:

Max glass cannon if you don't run Suicides. It gives a little boost to attack without any big drawbacks.
    Hmm so if I unlock only glass cannon as I never do arenas is it overall good for BGs and questing?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Deep Wounds
    shield311 said:

Emilia90 said:

Hmm so if I unlock only glass cannon as I never do arenas is it overall good for BGs and questing?
    Yeah it is worth it. The extra attack in bgs s very useful.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,955 ★★★★★

shield311 said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah it is worth it. The extra attack in bgs s very useful.
    Attack is good, sure but remember the health you lose is also health the opponent doesn't have to worry about as well.

I never run glass cannon in BG's, I want as much health for my defenders as possible.
  • Options
    Does anyone remember when the last mastery bundle was? These cores are hella expensive 😭