To open or not to open?

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
I'm really close to exploring act 8 which means I will get a titan crystal. My first titan was knull and my second was peni. My dilemma is that the new titan crystal is one month away and I'm not a player who can get titan crystals often. So I was wondering if its worth waiting for the next pool or just open one anyways? Are there any champs in this current pool that are worth a r3 straight away?

To open or not to open? 23 votes

open
91%
AzKicker316CazLmaomgj0630captain_rogersDfour24RenaxqqGiantwalrus56ahmynutsTraveuseNONYABIZZThePredator1001FinalfurykPhunkEqmbgibsonGuest120193746239Thronebreaker_07Noverrr77Nacho98jpzee 21 votes
wait a month
8%
[Deleted User]OldManHop 2 votes

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 ★★★★
    edited May 8
    open
    If you're one to rank up champs that shine specifically on defense, there's Onslaught, Bullseye and Red Skull are real nightmares. Serpent and Sersi can also be annoying.

Attackers have Kushala and Chee'ilth (I think she'll start seeing a lot more love after what @Cantona59 was able to do with her in his Valiant speedrun). WWBN is solid with such a small amount of champs having immunity to rupture. I've personally enjoyed playing Destroyer, but I feel like he needs to awakened to realize his full potential.

Ultimately, titans are still pretty rare, and the pool is big enough that it's still unlikely you'll get the specific champ you're chasing (I still haven't managed to get Onslaught), so for me personally, I just open them as soon as I get them, so that even if I don't get a champ I really want, it still gives me a better chance to dupe a champ I already have. That can obviously sting if it's a champ that you still won't use, but as I mentioned with Destroyer, I think he really needs it, and opening the titan is better odds than waiting for him to arrive in the basic 7* pool.