**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Absorbing man zone 22 boss

MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 170 ★★

In my personal opinion abs man should have been in the cut list. The regen is crazy and with the nodes he has even more regen.
It has no retreat, masochism over time and other nodes that are not that important.
This is painful.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,231 ★★★★★

I had this just rng with node combos just sometimes happens i almost got roadblocked because its a weapon x if he had a different node like debuff immune i think id of died here because weapon x for xmagica is very very limited or it had bio or freezerburn then yeah it be a roadblock fight
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 170 ★★
    Ive spent like 1k units and he is not going down, should I quit? Its imposible to beat
  • Options

Ive spent like 1k units and he is not going down, should I quit? Its imposible to beat

Well refresh is only 5 mins u could retry till u get better node combos its all just hoping u get it dont spend units on a roadblock fight though if u cant get a counter since this one is a bit more punishing in counters since only xmagica and magic thief
  • Options
    MrNonameMrNoname Posts: 22
    I thought the defenders are only from Skill and Cosmic?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/366659/x-magica-incursions-challenge-sector-7-20x-nightcrawler-runestones

Themed Zones - All Sectors

Themed Zones will showcase new Bosses and defending champion pools.

The new bosses will be: Gladiator (Cosmic) and Kraven (Skill). These bosses will stay after the Saga event ends until the next Saga update.
    The Defending champion pools will showcase the entirety of the Cosmic & Skill rosters minus the cut list of defenders, a total of 93 champions.

• Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 307 ★★
    Yes they didn’t select proper zone
  • Options
    MrNoname said:

I thought the defenders are only from Skill and Cosmic?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/366659/x-magica-incursions-challenge-sector-7-20x-nightcrawler-runestones

Themed Zones - All Sectors

Themed Zones will showcase new Bosses and defending champion pools.

The new bosses will be: Gladiator (Cosmic) and Kraven (Skill). These bosses will stay after the Saga event ends until the next Saga update.
    The Defending champion pools will showcase the entirety of the Cosmic & Skill rosters minus the cut list of defenders, a total of 93 champions.

I saw a lot of kraven on my run barley any glad