Options

I’m literally doomed to die

I’ve always had a problem with the randomness of incursions but here it’s on an other level, my room 12 boss has “life transfer” and “heal block-passive” so if I don’t kill him in less than 30 (if I start max health) I die and there’s nothing I can do about it.

Do you really think it’s normal ? I already used some units on this run and I hate quitting in these conditions but I’m not sure I want to use more seeing something like this…

I usually use hercules in incursions (like 95% of people I feel like) and there’s a good reason for that, he allows us to get past lot of the **** that the randomization of the nodes send to us sometimes. I know Kabam doesn’t like what he does to the game and I kind of agree but if they want us to try some other champs especially in this game mode a rework of the system to prevent situations like this to happen is really needed.

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 329 ★★
    edited May 9
    They are giving good reward for this Incursion. Offcourse they try to make it harder. You should read the nodes just after entering the room...don't just go blindly.

You should have swapped with gorr for this fight. he is immune to heal block. He is also magica defender...also you can quit and try again...you have 30 days to complete it. Atleast 20 rooms for 7* night crawler..

Tip- always keep you third spot empty to bring the counter for specific fights..
  • Options
    DarkNihilusDarkNihilus Posts: 3
    Avnish said:

They are giving good reward for this Incursion. Offcourse they try to make it harder. You should read the nodes just after entering the room...don't just go blindly.

You should have swapped with gorr for this fight. he is immune to heal block. He is also magica defender...also you can quit and try again...you have 30 days to complete it. Atleast 20 rooms for 7* night crawler..

Tip- always keep you third spot empty to bring the counter for specific fights..

Yes the rewards a great but a born that kills you in 30 sec if you don’t bring the only champion in the game that counters it is not “hard” it’s bad game design and I don’t think this was really intended they juste didn’t think that could happen ( I hope so lol )

The “quit and try again” just because you had bad luck with the randomizer is really frustrating imo but maybe it’s just me…

Thanks for the tip but I know how to play incursions I reached zone 25 multiple times lol and I thought about gorr but I don’t have him ranked and once again only one counter in the entire game is nonsense.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,170 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

So you mean to say that those node combinations are actually right to exist in a game mode where options are limited and luck is prime factor for nodes????

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★

Avnish said:

So you mean to say that those node combinations are actually right to exist in a game mode where options are limited and luck is prime factor for nodes????

Yes u need luck in incursions there will be roadblock nodes that u have to just quit and retry as random its suppose to be random so u dont know if ur boosts will work or champs that u would have to restart and try get a better run i had a third space open for a counter as its risky since how limiting all this is
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    The reset timers are only 5 minutes. Looks like you weren’t farther than zone 15 or so. If you’re not pushing for 25, then 15 isn’t bad.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    Incursion is so stressful alot of reading involved, attack values are just stupid with rng node combinations makes it not fun.
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★

Incursion is so stressful alot of reading involved, attack values are just stupid with rng node combinations makes it not fun.

that’s my biggest problem with the mode, i don’t think it’s very fun to spend more time reading nodes than actually playing the fights
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 95
    Took me about 2k units with my incursions buddy because of the ridiculous nodes and attack values, one hit is guaranteed death, even on block. And the revives are not even percentage based, which is just stupid. I don’t see why Kabam don’t wonder why people use herc and then maybe look and see that its just because of how plain unfair it is. Even with the best hacks you can get you are screwed if you take one hit to the block, dealing 50k, or maybe you can even parry an attack against a doom for only 20k! Then enjoy having fateseal nodes every fight so the hacks you picked are now useless.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    edited May 9
    Yukzii_II said:

Took me about 2k units with my incursions buddy because of the ridiculous nodes and attack values, one hit is guaranteed death, even on block. And the revives are not even percentage based, which is just stupid. I don’t see why Kabam don’t wonder why people use herc and then maybe look and see that its just because of how plain unfair it is. Even with the best hacks you can get you are screwed if you take one hit to the block, dealing 50k, or maybe you can even parry an attack against a doom for only 20k! Then enjoy having fateseal nodes every fight so the hacks you picked are now useless.

Didnt u have odin pre fight on where no matter the damage u will only take 15% or maybe any of the armor buff hacks or armor boosts as thats what i ran and didnt have a problem at all with my run and i never run herc as u dont need to if u actually run odin pre fights on the 2 champs ur gonna run with