Missed Opportunity Omega Event

Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
edited May 9 in General Discussion
While I understand what Kabam tried to do with this event I think a slight tweak should have been made, since you allowed lower tier players access to the Paragon Omega crystals via Milestones. Why not allow the ability to purchase? The Cav Omega crystals are okay and cheaper than regular Cav crystals with no 3*. The % to pull a 6 or 7 is still low but it still enticing enough for some lower tier players to chance it. I was also disappointed that only Paragon/Val had units in the Milestones too.

Comments

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    This event isn’t worth lighting any torches over.

I agree with PT in encouraging you to push for Paragon.
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
    PT_99 said:

Twist1298 said:

While I understand what Kabam tried to do with this event I think a slight tweak should have been made, since you allowed lower tier players access to the Paragon Omega crystals via Milestones. Why not allow the ability to purchase? The Cav Omega crystals are okay and cheaper than regular Cav crystals with no 3*. The % to pull a 6 or 7 is still low but it still enticing enough for some lower tier players to chance it. I was also disappointed that only Paragon/Val had units in the Milestones too.

Lower tier players have now 7* 6r4 and nerfed content, still they don't want to progress in story mode,
    So just get Paragon this month so that you don't have to make this post about July4 deals as well because those deals will be day and night difference for Paragon and Cavs, might be enough to make one cry.

Aww, that's what you think? Well it's unfortunate you see it that way. Not once did I say it was terrible or I didn't like the event at all.
    That's why context is important. I just gave my opinion, on a decision that was made. I think the event is solid if you have the units to invest , and you decide that investment based on rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,792 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

PT_99 said:

Twist1298 said:

Lower tier players have now 7* 6r4 and nerfed content, still they don't want to progress in story mode,
    So just get Paragon this month so that you don't have to make this post about July4 deals as well because those deals will be day and night difference for Paragon and Cavs, might be enough to make one cry.

Aww, that's what you think? Well it's unfortunate you see it that way. Not once did I say it was terrible or I didn't like the event at all.
    That's why context is important. I just gave my opinion, on a decision that was made. I think the event is solid if you have the units to invest , and you decide that investment based on rewards.
    Just get to Paragon.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    edited May 9

Twist1298 said:

PT_99 said:

Twist1298 said:

Just get to Paragon.
    Anything to dodge that suggestion. 🥵
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Twist1298 said:

PT_99 said:

Twist1298 said:

You literally said "where paragon crystal" which is gated by Paragon tier.
    Plus you were "disappointed" about no units for lower tier players.

You can't just say I'm sad but when someone gives suggestion just for you to go like, "I did not say that."
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180
    edited May 9
    PT_99 said:

Twist1298 said:

PT_99 said:

Twist1298 said:

You literally said "where paragon crystal" which is gated by Paragon tier.
    Plus you were "disappointed" about no units for lower tier players.

You can't just say I'm sad but when someone gives suggestion just for you to go like, "I did not say that."

As it's my personal opinion that it was a missed opportunity from a spending unit perspective, which you may have missed; you can be disappointed and yet still enjoy or be positive about the event. Disappointment is light compared to how some people react to certain things that happen with this game.
    As for pushing PG , The issues with A.I., input issues and being disabled makes the more difficult content a massive hurdle. I am waiting to stack up resources for a run.