**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Can rank up THREE 7*s but don't like any of my options...

2»

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

OG Ironman for sure needs to be a priority, as does Chavez and Warlock.

@BeastDad I’m also an OG Ironman fan, but would you rank him unawakened?
    I did, then eventually duped him.

He gets most of his utility and all his damage without it.

Warlock might be slightly better unduped, but iron man is a tank.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    @BeastDad thanks. Trying to decide whether to take him or Howard the God up as my next Tech R2. Neither are awakened.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Thanks everyone! Here's where I went (for now)

Once I have my Generic Cats built back up I will likely do Dragon Man (unless I pull an OP like Juggernaut before that).

Then I'm almost at enough Science for a rank up... so potentially Overseer or FixIt or Morbius unless I pull Hulk/Titania/Photon/Silk beforehand. Science is my top priority though because I don't have any highly ranked science besides Scorpion.

Next tech or generic will go to Iron Man, hopefully duped by then.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,812 ★★★★★
    Solid rankups.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 836 ★★★
    emma frost is kinda underrated. Her utilities and damage are all there, not duped required. She's an easy r2 for you
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 621 ★★★
    If you dont like Elsa, Mordo, IM, Falcon, Cheet, Warlock, Frost, Morbius, Angela, Void or Hype…then its not them, its you 😜
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

If you dont like Elsa, Mordo, IM, Falcon, Cheet, Warlock, Frost, Morbius, Angela, Void or Hype…then its not them, its you 😜

I love Elsa but used the 6* a lot and am looking for something new, haven't gotten around to playing the new Iron Man at all, Warlock I *just* got and you can see I ranked him up, Morbius is fun but there's so many better Science champs, Angela I'm currently rocking a R4 6* max sig, and Void needs the dupe really.

The reality is I *would* take up a lot of them - but resources are SO scant, that it takes me forever just to be able to rank someone, so I *have* to be extremely conscious and conservative with my choices.