Options

Is it worth ranking up 6* Versions of the Omega champs if you do not have the 7* versions?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
With Omega Days Event over a day old now, there are of course 7* Omega champs running all over the Battlerealm now. But for those of us who missed out on them, are they likely to appear (presumably via the Titan Crystal) any time soon, and would it still be worth ranking up 6* versions of any of them for Paragon/Valiant players?

Comments

• Options
    Rush_CatRush_Cat Posts: 26
    If you love one of the champs or you are going to use them soon sure. I'm ranking up my 6 star corvus for the incursion
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,879 ★★★★★
    Yes I have omega sentinel at r4 and she is pretty useful anfun to play
  • Options
    ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 143
    edited May 9
    If you’re going to use them regularly, then yes. I pulled 6 star Hulk about a month before 7 stars came out. The overwhelming advice I received, was to not waste mats on him since he was in the 7 star pool. Well, last month I took mine to R4 and ascended him. Because I use him all the time and I still haven’t pulled the 7 star.

And I have been paragon for almost a year.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,810 ★★★★★

With Omega Days Event over a day old now, there are of course 7* Omega champs running all over the Battlerealm now. But for those of us who missed out on them, are they likely to appear (presumably via the Titan Crystal) any time soon, and would it still be worth ranking up 6* versions of any of them for Paragon/Valiant players?

Yes u can still rank 6 if u didnt get the 7 as after event we probs wont see them for time
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 693 ★★★

Just because 7* Omega champs are "running all over the battle realm," doesn't guarantee you'll pull one. Personally, if you're going to open any of those crystals, I'd wait until you're done. Don't pull the 7* you want, rank up who you like. No way to know if we'll see them again soon. Just my 2 cents...
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    We still haven't seen the Holiday champs (Xavier, Moondragon, Adam Warlock etc) join the 7* pool - so I'd say if any of them are champs you like, it's going to be a long time before they're even obtainable, and even then you're at the mercy of RNG. I will most certainly take my Longshot, Mole Man, and Quicksilver up to R4 some time soon as I don't anticipate getting a 7* for a long time.