Options

Is 7 star Iron Heart a good pull from Titan?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 406 ★★★
To be honest, I have no idea about this champion. I guess I can’t complain cus she’s new. But I wonder if she is a great champ out of Titan?

Is 7 star Iron Heart a good pull from Titan? 20 votes

Yes it’s a W
50%
GaudyGMoneyXreissChrisBosiocaptain_rogersKhellendros138LokxThe_losttierEdisonLawCloudddey_broChildish_Almino 10 votes
She is decent
30%
MagrailothosLiquidkoldTripleBBeastDadElwindLONERANGER_141 6 votes
I don’t know where I can use her
0%
One of the worst pulls
20%
Spity68DementedAllySirGamesBondTikkaMasala 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited May 10
    Yes it’s a W
    I got her from my titan pull for completing act 8 like two days ago. While most people would say she is decent, thats only because the other new champs like bullseye, onslaught etc are amazing pulls.

In my opinion she is amazing with her utility, she can get extremely easy access to miss. If you have despair mastery she can technically shut down most healings. She is reverse control immune and can party non contact. Frostbite and incinerate immune.

But one of her best ability is that she reduces offensive ability accuracy when struck through block. I was testing her out on some matchup and found out because of this knulls sp1 never applies the countdown timer to the corruption passive as long as you hold block.

I haven’t checked yet but i assume nick fury can’t get charages when he uses his sp1.

Here is a video of 18 examples of when her utility comes in clutch.

https://youtu.be/FahvcjMwD7Q?feature=shared

Oh and forgot the best part is she is a onslaught counter. It was bugged a few months back but i think they fixed it.
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 406 ★★★
    Lokx said:

I got her from my titan pull for completing act 8 like two days ago. While most people would say she is decent, thats only because the other new champs like bullseye, onslaught etc are amazing pulls.

In my opinion she is amazing with her utility, she can get extremely easy access to miss. If you have despair mastery she can technically shut down most healings. She is reverse control immune and can party non contact. Frostbite and incinerate immune.

But one of her best ability is that she reduces offensive ability accuracy when struck through block. I was testing her out on some matchup and found out because of this knulls sp1 never applies the countdown timer to the corruption passive as long as you hold block.

I haven’t checked yet but i assume nick fury can’t get charages when he uses his sp1.

Oh and forgot the best part is she is a onslaught counter. It was bugged a few months back but i think they fixed it.

I can feel you’re a fan of her, can you test if she is a real onslaught counter? If so, she is valuable
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 442 ★★★
    Yes it’s a W
    Addictor said:

Lokx said:

I can feel you’re a fan of her, can you test if she is a real onslaught counter? If so, she is valuable
    I don’t have onslaught so can’t test them out but if you go to this video at 7:28 he does a onslaught alliance war solo with her and explains why she is a good counter
    https://youtu.be/1ZQRn_B79N8?feature=shared
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,497 ★★★★★
    She is decent
    I pulled and duped her.

She is decent.