Options

coming soon?

recently I had lost my phone and desperate to find another way to get back into my mcoc account for war, I tried my sisters.
I had downloaded the app and once I got in, (I'm not too sure if I logged in or not' I did the tutorial with namor and shuri.
after completing this, I was met with a screen that was just displaying the text "coming soon". I've deleted multiple times and I literally have no control over anything. not even to log out.
Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    SquishyLemonSquishyLemon Posts: 15
    first it comes with a pop up that says "this is the collectors CRYSTAL VAULT
    Here you can purchase and open CRYSTALS containing CHAMPIONS" idk if this helps
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,092 ★★★★★
    How did u log into your account?
    Google? Apple? Kabam ID?
  • Options

How did u log into your account?
    Google? Apple? Kabam ID?

kabam ID, I don't even really remember if I logged in or not tho, it was awhile ago. KABAM ID is usually what I use tho
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,092 ★★★★★
    Finish the turorial and everything, log out of the "new account" and log back in with yours.
  • Options

Finish the turorial and everything, log out of the "new account" and log back in with yours.

I can't even access the tutorial, I'm stuck on a screen no matter how many times I reset or uninstall