Options

Saga Incursions, Zone 25, Impossible

Show me a 'Saga' champ that can counter evade, is bleed immune, poison immune and shock immune?

This is the last fight in Zone 25 of Saga Incursions.

Hit the defender and get a bleed.

Hit his block and get a poison.

Don't hit him and get a shock.

Also indestructible unless you do 3 intercepts. Attempt an intercept and he evades and kills you.

Thanks Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 64
    I would have pick Dragon Man, and I think that shock can be avoided if you hit him in the block.
    Not an easy fight though
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 570 ★★★
    Well you only need an evade counter if you use an evade champ. Your biggest threats here are biohazard and the shock tether. Ramped up corvus would work very well here. Just don’t hit block and be careful that he will be unblockable after sp2.
  • Options
    BenofHogBenofHog Posts: 8
    He evades when I attempt to intercept. And 3 intercepts are needed to remove indestructible. So can't even chip away at him. Literally done zero damage to him. And it costs hundreds of units just to get a champ to 50 percent health.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,852 ★★★★★
    With bio u really only need bleed immune and if u had odin pre fights then u be 90% shock resist which then helps the shock damage so u only have to worry about not hitting block
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 64
    Final boss of zone 25 is though man, good luck.
    But I guess your CGR can theoretically do the trick. The evade thing is disabled for 10 seconds when stroke by cosmic champ.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,131 ★★★★
    If you picked strategic movement, that node is brutal/impossible for nearly everyone bar max sig thing? Even then, there's a high chance you die from poison by a hit into block.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,356 ★★★★
    Corvus + some Revives would have made it
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Blax999 said:

The evade thing is disabled for 10 seconds when stroke by cosmic champ.

That's not true. He can still evade.
    Hes got like 3% base chance to evade anything.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★

If you picked strategic movement, that node is brutal/impossible for nearly everyone bar max sig thing? Even then, there's a high chance you die from poison by a hit into block.

Not a problem for a seasoned thing player.
    He shock immune.
    He is bleed immune, you'll have to manage rock stacks as the bleeds from biohazard with bring down rock stacks by 3.

But
    Three parries and thing becomes immortal.
    You stand there without holding block
    Let the defender come at you
    You get hit : which does nothing
    You hit them back.
    There is your intercept.
    You repeat it three times.
    I doesn't matter if defender unstoppable. You are unstoppable too and on top of that you have 100% protection.

I don't have anything to help OP with their champs. It can only be done with parry hit dashback and light intercept.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    Emma Frost.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 570 ★★★
    Then iceman.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 677 ★★★
    Honestly, i always pushed zone 25 in incursions and never found that many Biohazard nodes. It seems like this time around there is a biohazard boss every 2-3 zones later
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 245 ★★
    Dust counters that node completely, She is immune to all, bleed, poison and shock
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 955 ★★★★
    That’s not even a bad node combo just intercept with cgr. I had a biohazard sersi that glanced every hit.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,380 ★★★★★
    Dust and restart if he evades.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    I faced that node combination in zone 12 lol
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 764 ★★★★
    Serpent cunters the evade after you use a special. Bleed resistent, Odin buffs, dont hit block.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    Nothing like aspect of nightmare, healblock passive, power snack and safeguard to just eat my health and wipe my corvus charges