**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Signaturestones from Modok Labs

Hi there,
that’s annoying and a big waste of my time. Fife times I made now M.o.d.o.k Labs expert and didn’t became any signaturestone.
Only useless ISO. Random my Ass.
Please do something about it. That’s not normal. Need this stones.

Comments

• Options
    Momosbk88Momosbk88 Posts: 52
    Yea its a 50-50 chance to get this , end of the event is Jannuar you have a lot of chance to get it .
  • Options
    Anyway it’s 70/30 Chance to get one signaturestone. Thanks☺️
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

No, it’s 50%
  • Options
    Omg..Hahahha. Ironic off
  • Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    qppx20x2lmf8.png
    You don't get jack from quest lol
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Hi there,
    that’s annoying and a big waste of my time. Fife times I made now M.o.d.o.k Labs expert and didn’t became any signaturestone.

So 5 times you haven't got a sig stone... but clearly all the other times you have.

So stop moaning, it's clearly random and your clearly getting them, I don't get them often, it's not a big deal.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »

No, it’s 50%

You maybe getting 50/50 but I’m getting more of a 30% chance for a stone
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I'm at under 30%
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »

No, it’s 50%

You maybe getting 50/50 but I’m getting more of a 30% chance for a stone
    That's where it becomes tricky. 50% chance with RNG doesn't mean 5/10 will yield a Stone. It means each time you do it, there's a 50% chance one will drop.
  • Options
    This post is nearly 10 days old and the drop for 50/50 5* signaturestones is still ****.
    I can complain how often I want.. lol
    How I can increase my Prestige, when not with this stones ?
    Kabam gives a **** for old players. Only a stupid title. the newest have all and getting more and easily ridiculous master missions also.
    Sure I can give Kabam all my money for 300 Units crystals, but then I want no more bugs in this game :D
    So it will never happen !!
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    yes, and when I wrote about people getting extra anniversary rewards (which is 20 5* sig stones instead of 5) people said they won't make that big of a different and Kabam Miike sent me a warning to not write about a subject that has already been answered.
    screw this, I want my 15 5* sig stones !!
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Hi there,

So 5 times you haven't got a sig stone... but clearly all the other times you have.

So stop moaning, it's clearly random and your clearly getting them, I don't get them often, it's not a big deal.

I think he's gotten them 0 times, only completed it 5 times. That's some bad luck, but still doesn't mean he has a different chance of getting them.

I only missed one, with the server issues I couldn't get in in time. I actually got into the last fight with 40 seconds to spare, killed him real fast, but with the loading screens I was about 10 seconds to late to recieve the rewards. That one felt like a big waste of time.

I get about 2 stones a day. So you could say I get them 66% of the time. However my chance of getting them is still 50%. As long as there is an average, people will get more or less then the average. Otherwise there wouldn't be a chance, it would be guaranteed you get a stone half the times.

I'm very lucky that they drop a lot and I realize it's annoying that others are on the other end of that and pulling then less then half the time. I haven't gotten them the last three runs yet but I'm not worried and will probably get a lot the next few runs. And if not, then not. The shards itself make it worth it for me.
  • Options
    Ok nice.. I’m getting one stone in 2 days maybe.
    That’s fustrading.