Is this worth it?

doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
Right now I have 9600 units I'm saving for July 4th.
I've done all the free stuff I could for the omega event.
If I use all my units, I would get the following extra:

400 tier 2 primordial dust
2 tier 6 basic catalysts
2 tier 3 alpha catalysts
15,000 6-star shards
5,000 7-star shards
1 tier 6 class catalysts selector
1 7-star omega crystal (I get a random 7 star hero)

So should I use it all or save for July 4th???

Comments

• startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 782 ★★★★
    edited May 13
    i'd save for july 4. except for maybe the 7* omega crystal, the rest of the stuff isn't account changing.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    No
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    I’d hold off. Though July 4th will likely be a letdown this year after how things were last year. Still, like @startropics said, none of the items are account changing though it’s always nice to get a new 7*
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,431 ★★★★
    Get the 400 dust and the 7 stars
    You don't know what will happen tomorrow
    👍
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,160 ★★★★★
    Wait for July-4th, don't give in to these hilariously bad decision, be strong.
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Kabam's people have stated that they want to take it a bit slower at these events, ref CW, so I think many will be disappointed this year. But, with a few exceptions, it's probably quite common anyway, that expectations don't live up to final offer, for many players.

Is 9600 units worth almost a R4, 2 ascended champs and a random 7*?!? I don't know, for some it might be. For me, who does 22 million + 8 million + 450k in the arena every round and all solo events, 9600 units is about 5-6 weeks of work. But I'm not convinced you'll get significantly more if you wait until July.

And, how much will a 7*, a new R4, and 2 ascended champs mean for your BG rewards until July? If it affects them significantly, it is something to think about.

I probably wouldn't do it, but I'm not you.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 874 ★★★
    Yes
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 590 ★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Kabam's people have stated that they want to take it a bit slower at these events, ref CW, so I think many will be disappointed this year. But, with a few exceptions, it's probably quite common anyway, that expectations don't live up to final offer, for many players.

Is 9600 units worth almost a R4, 2 ascended champs and a random 7*?!? I don't know, for some it might be. For me, who does 22 million + 8 million + 450k in the arena every round and all solo events, 9600 units is about 5-6 weeks of work. But I'm not convinced you'll get significantly more if you wait until July.

And, how much will a 7*, a new R4, and 2 ascended champs mean for your BG rewards until July? If it affects them significantly, it is something to think about.

I probably wouldn't do it, but I'm not you.

I like this. It’s the real way of looking at it, the champs you want might end up accessing better rewards in the long run.

2 ascensions, a decent attacker for BG and the rank up would make most people’s BG deck stronger. Great reply to OP’s question.