**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Kabam!!? Any reason why there's no mention of drop rate on raid chests?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,387 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Like buying all the costly raid tickets, only to be slapped with random 10-25% T6CC (not even selector) is such a kick in the balls moment.
    Considering how every store in-game now offers cheap T6CC opportunities, feels like this is how Kabam operates, makes a new mode, rewards go stale in 4 months, players complain for another 4 months, Kabam listens and buffs rewards taking 4 months.

Is this how raids chest going to go for whole year? No buff, no mention of drop rates, just only plain simple RNG with big % dedicated for random T6CC.

Can you show me where drop rates are posted for any other path chest in the game?
    Can you show me the reason why drop rates are NOT posted?
    Other than, "hehe Kabam is not obliged to do it hehe."

And if you can't comprehend the difference between simple insignificant quest chests and RAID chests, then you're just tone deaf defender.
    They could have not put any chests, treat them like AQ paths and have the reward at the end of the week.
    People only care about instant gratification and are triggered by their RNG compared to other players.
    The cost of raids seem justified by the end reward of glory, completion reward and exploration.
    Content percertange are required by Google's developer guidelines on purchase loot boxes with real money as far as I know.
    People are triggered by pulling 9 T6CC in their last 3 raid months, I know you must counte-comment but please, try to understand the waters first before diving in blindly. 🥰
    Understand what? THE valiant is starting to act like the THE uncollected. Its a chest with RNG, you pulled T6CC 9 times, you would be acting the same way if you pulled 7* shards 9 times and opened a crystal with champ you didn't like.
    Now if you were to argue that the content is a reward for a Paragon account instead.of a Valiant one, I would agree; but asking to describe the percentage of content? How would that have any impact on your BAD luck? Would you stop doing raids based on the percentages of contents?
    We are just quite fed up of getting T6CC all the time alright.
    Asking for better things doesn't devalue my status but instead it shines it further.

How bad is the RNG that it insists on giving everyone the lowest of lowest and bottom feeder reward every single time?
    If % is revealed then at least people will either suck it up or ask for a reward buff as time passes.

Perhaps it's time that Valiant raid chests are released then? Or that will also take another 6 months?
    We know that the contents are roughly-
    50% of a T6CC of each class. That's 6 different rewards.
    10 Paragon Crystals.
    3k 7* shards.
    2k* Titan shards.
    20k Titan shards.
    7* Ultron.

You have way more opportunity to pull T6CC because there's 6 different rewards for them.

This current raid, I've gotten 10 Paragon crystals and 50% Tech T6CC.

If the percentages are released, people aren't going to suck it up. They are going to complain about how rigged it is. And RAIDs are and you've been asking for rewards buff since the very first one so neither of what you said is true.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,330 ★★★★★
    I got 4k titan shards 3x and 2k titan shards 2x in 3 raids... Not enough for a whole crystal 😤
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,351 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Like buying all the costly raid tickets, only to be slapped with random 10-25% T6CC (not even selector) is such a kick in the balls moment.
    Considering how every store in-game now offers cheap T6CC opportunities, feels like this is how Kabam operates, makes a new mode, rewards go stale in 4 months, players complain for another 4 months, Kabam listens and buffs rewards taking 4 months.

Is this how raids chest going to go for whole year? No buff, no mention of drop rates, just only plain simple RNG with big % dedicated for random T6CC.

Can you show me where drop rates are posted for any other path chest in the game?

And if you can't comprehend the difference between simple insignificant quest chests and RAID chests, then you're just tone deaf defender.

People only care about instant gratification and are triggered by their RNG compared to other players.
    Nope, people are rightfully upset that on the same path, they are all receiving different rewards for doing the same, or significantly more work than their counterparts. (Not good)
    You purchase a crystal for the same ammount of units, one gets a 7* one gets a 5*... What is your point?
    Yes But when you purchase a crystal, you exactly know the odds and gamble it. But in case of chests, they don't know what is the chance of getting which reward. Kabam has no reasons not to disclose the chest drop rates
    Same question again I asked OP, would a percentage table of contents in chest have any impact on doing raids or not? Lets say it says 95% T6CC frags. would you rather do another week of whatever map you are doing? Pass on the shards and other rewards at the end of the week because it shows 95% T6CC drop rate?
    Yes because raids isn't free. If it was 95% t6cc , I won't spend 180 tickets for every month.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,330 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Nope, people are rightfully upset that on the same path, they are all receiving different rewards for doing the same, or significantly more work than their counterparts. (Not good)
    You purchase a crystal for the same ammount of units, one gets a 7* one gets a 5*... What is your point?
    Yes But when you purchase a crystal, you exactly know the odds and gamble it. But in case of chests, they don't know what is the chance of getting which reward. Kabam has no reasons not to disclose the chest drop rates
    Same question again I asked OP, would a percentage table of contents in chest have any impact on doing raids or not? Lets say it says 95% T6CC frags. would you rather do another week of whatever map you are doing? Pass on the shards and other rewards at the end of the week because it shows 95% T6CC drop rate?
    Yes because raids isn't free. If it was 95% t6cc , I won't spend 180 tickets for every month.
    It's free if you explo maps and use some glory
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,040 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

They could have not put any chests, treat them like AQ paths and have the reward at the end of the week.
    The cost of raids seem justified by the end reward of glory, completion reward and exploration.
    Content percertange are required by Google's developer guidelines on purchase loot boxes with real money as far as I know.
    People are triggered by pulling 9 T6CC in their last 3 raid months, I know you must counte-comment but please, try to understand the waters first before diving in blindly. 🥰
    Understand what? THE valiant is starting to act like the THE uncollected. Its a chest with RNG, you pulled T6CC 9 times, you would be acting the same way if you pulled 7* shards 9 times and opened a crystal with champ you didn't like.
    Now if you were to argue that the content is a reward for a Paragon account instead.of a Valiant one, I would agree; but asking to describe the percentage of content? How would that have any impact on your BAD luck? Would you stop doing raids based on the percentages of contents?
    We are just quite fed up of getting T6CC all the time alright.
    Asking for better things doesn't devalue my status but instead it shines it further.

How bad is the RNG that it insists on giving everyone the lowest of lowest and bottom feeder reward every single time?
    If % is revealed then at least people will either suck it up or ask for a reward buff as time passes.

Perhaps it's time that Valiant raid chests are released then? Or that will also take another 6 months?
    We know that the contents are roughly-
    50% of a T6CC of each class. That's 6 different rewards.
    10 Paragon Crystals.
    3k 7* shards.
    2k* Titan shards.
    20k Titan shards.
    7* Ultron.

You have way more opportunity to pull T6CC because there's 6 different rewards for them.

This current raid, I've gotten 10 Paragon crystals and 50% Tech T6CC.

If the percentages are released, people aren't going to suck it up. They are going to complain about how rigged it is. And RAIDs are and you've been asking for rewards buff since the very first one so neither of what you said is true.
    Buddy the T6CC is between 15-50%
    It will be kinda alright if it was selector but to gain random catalysts is just plain bad considering the glory investment for tickets gives selector already.
This discussion has been closed.