**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Valiants - have you stopped completing/exploring monthly eq??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 620 ★★★
    I am still DOING FULL EXPLORATION. I want the rewards from paragauntlet!
    The t2 dust is single handedly the reason I'm running tb quest and the paragauntlet with the objective afterward.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 320 ★★
    I still explore every difficutly in EQ, autoplay the easier ones, as i don't do BG i have lots of spare energy so its basically no effort. The TB still is nice content imo
  • Options
    FeydRauthaFeydRautha Posts: 22
    Other - comment below!
    I only do completion to see the new champ releases in play, stopped doing exploration long before valiant. It's just boring and while the gauntlet is rewarding, I ain't doing all these paths to get there. I'm getting better rewards from bgs anyway which is a lot more fun game mode.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 927 ★★★★★
    Also the easiest way to complete the event quest objective is paragaunlet. 2 runs - basically zero energy. Once you have the dust, the choice nodes make it much simpler.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,584 ★★★★
    Having voted, TB EQ needs a serious rewards Buff…
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    Tbh it needs buff or just bring Paragon difficulty already
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,722 ★★★★★
    Objective rewards are the only things that keep me doing EQ. I do appreciate the reduced number of paths. Without paragauntlet rewards, I doubt I would bother with EQ.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,628 ★★★★★
    Fully exploring all difficulty levels = a good amount of units each month.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 287 ★★★
    Always explore all six difficult levels and Gauntlet
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 356 ★★★
    I still run it. Mainly for the ParaGauntlet, but the Gold is nice, since it's like 3.6 million for the whole thing I think (800k in the first two chapters, 1.2 mill in the second two chapters, and 1.6 mill in the last two).

Honestly though, I'd be on board for a Paragon level EQ at this point. Put some 7* Shards in it, the same way that Cavalier gives small amounts of 6* Shards IIRC.
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92
    I’m off on Thursdays so I usually spend the day getting Throne Breaker and the Paragon Gauntlet out the way. The rewards are still worth the effort and I usually do Uncollected and Cavalier too over the course of the month. I really think though it’s about time for a Paragon/Valiant difficulty for the monthly episode with the rewards more based around 7* shards and upgrade materials.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    Usually rush to the paragon gauntlet on 3 dais