Fallen gods

2»

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    CMM isn't used as much as she used to be. Still have great fun playing incursions with her.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,344 ★★★★★

CMM isn't used as much as she used to be. Still have great fun playing incursions with her.

Photon is just a better version of her
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Photon is just a better version of her
    Quite answers your question then, fallen.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Torch and Nimrod, hot take I don't even think they're top 5 anymore.

This is debatable
    I haven't lost to a single Torch or Nimrod in VT or seen a single Torch or Nimrod in GC. They're really not all that unless you have a not so big deck with not so good defenders. They can't handle most if not all of the problematic defenders nowadays.
    Well nimrod got more relevance now thnx to sinister and NTW.
    Negasonic can be nuked with most techs, and Sinister can also be done with champs like Shocker and Guardian I wouldn't run Nimrod over these two, just because of the amount of mutants they can take that Nimrod can't. This is kinda why I said they're only good for people with smaller rosters, people with bigger ones will have better options overall.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,382 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Torch and Nimrod, hot take I don't even think they're top 5 anymore.

This is debatable
    I haven't lost to a single Torch or Nimrod in VT or seen a single Torch or Nimrod in GC. They're really not all that unless you have a not so big deck with not so good defenders. They can't handle most if not all of the problematic defenders nowadays.
    Torch isn’t used in high tier battlegrounds for sure. Bunch of other sciences that do more + most of them are available as 7* (Lags is the biggest torch lover and also said the same) so there’s no need for him there. In story content he’s still pretty good, but I think the science class has progressed a lot and he’s sorta been left behind

I actually think Torch and Nimrod would be good 7* now. A 7* r3 torch would slap
    100% agree, I don't think they would be as op as some people think they would be, most players with big rosters already don't even use their r5 ascended and there's a reason for that. Even as 7* they still wouldn't be able to take a lot of the problematic defenders in the current meta.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 425 ★★
    IMIW
    dude seemed to be a key piece for a while, then slipped to below mid.

IMIW

I disagree, he's still an annoyance to fight in BGs
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    Quake and Magik. Ever since 7*s have been added, they've fallen further into irrelevance. They were already on the decline when I joined the game back in 2021, but basically no one talks about them now, probably because 5*s just don't have a place in the game anymore.
    edited May 16

Quake and Magik. Ever since 7*s have been added, they've fallen further into irrelevance. They were already on the decline when I joined the game back in 2021, but basically no one talks about them now, probably because 5*s just don't have a place in the game anymore.

True, unless they are changed I don't think we will see them as 6*s or 7*s. Magik, maybe but no quake
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 452 ★★
    Alot of champions that were added to the 7star pool were saved from being "fallen characters" like sunspot, he is great but there are better nukes for 6stars and he was saved by the new rarity, like alot more champions will similar to corvus and longshot
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,762 ★★★★★
    edited May 16

As a CMM lover, I can appreciate this 👍 I still want her as a 7* and hope Kabam releases her as a 7* again..
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,762 ★★★★★
    edited May 16

IMIW

Yup. Anybody with True Strike can can make his auto block betray him. Shuri whoops his iron butt since she is shock immune and blocks his unblockable Sp 1. Photon can beat the brakes off if him. Iron Heart can wreck him. CMM goes binary and it's over for him.

And even Magneto still shuts him down.

And with the surgence of more Tech champs, he kinda slid down the tier.