Raid t6cc rewards cost comparison

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
In the glory store, 15% t6cc SELECTOR is priced at 900 glory. That equates to 1 T6cc of your choice.
Random T6CC is 9200 total but it can be acquired faster. (Limit is 10 vs 3 for the selectors)

The cost of entering raids is 13500 glory. (If you buy all raid tickets with glory, which you don't but still)

One raid chest contains 20% random T6cc.
If you get T6CC from all 3 chests (which many do) you get 60% random T6CC and 50% more from completion rewards.
There's also 1 T6b and 1 T3a which cost about 1200 each.

So for 13500 glory, you get 1.1 random T6CC and 2400 glory worth of other items.
That's 9000 + 2400 = 11400 glory worth of stuff.

(You do get 7500 7 star shards, which you SHOULD because you also play the thing, the previous calculation was just for the entry cost.)

Tell me if I missed anything.
If you don't get anything else from the raid chests, this just seems like a bad investment of glory.

Comments

• TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    So I just want to make sure I’m understanding this post correctly. According to your calculations, if you get the weakest rewards in each of the Raid chests, it costs about 2000 more glory to join Raids versus just buying those t6c shards straight from the glory store. Is that what you’re saying?

If that’s correct, I think the potential for the improved rewards are worth 2000 glory. It’s a gamble. You win some, you lose some. But the win could be huge.

Plus you get the 7500 7* shards after completing the map which to me is worth the 2000 glory easily. Certainly I’d like the entrance costs to come down a bit (maybe 150 Raid tickets?). But unless I’m just not reading the point of your post correctly, it seems Raids are still worth it. Plus I find the gameplay much more enjoyable than another round of the standard AQ…

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    edited May 15
    I'm just glad that players are now done getting handed bare minimum rewards for the efforts + expensive ticket entry cost.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★

So I just want to make sure I’m understanding this post correctly. According to your calculations, if you get the weakest rewards in each of the Raid chests, it costs about 2000 more glory to join Raids versus just buying those t6c shards straight from the glory store. Is that what you’re saying?

If that’s correct, I think the potential for the improved rewards are worth 2000 glory. It’s a gamble. You win some, you lose some. But the win could be huge.

Plus you get the 7500 7* shards after completing the map which to me is worth the 2000 glory easily. Certainly I’d like the entrance costs to come down a bit (maybe 150 Raid tickets?). But unless I’m just not reading the point of your post correctly, it seems Raids are still worth it. Plus I find the gameplay much more enjoyable than another round of the standard AQ…

Anything you have to play and complete shouldn't be a gamble. Especially when every crystal you open is a gamble.
    edited May 15
    [Thought we didn't get glory]
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Nah mate, we get glory still, and usually more of it depending on what map you usually run on non raid week

Nah mate, we get glory still, and usually more of it depending on what map you usually run on non raid week

Thanks for correcting me!
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    It could be worse. You could get 1500 7* shards and 10 paragon crystals from your first 2 chests... like I did....

I literally only did raids hoping for freaking t6cc (the one time I've hoped for it) and non so far. Hopefully my 3rd chest gives me something good. 😂
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★

It could be worse. You could get 1500 7* shards and 10 paragon crystals from your first 2 chests... like I did....

I literally only did raids hoping for freaking t6cc (the one time I've hoped for it) and non so far. Hopefully my 3rd chest gives me something good. 😂

Sending 25% t6cc your way.

This is just a calculation.
    I got a titan (serpent) and duped my 7* ultron this week.

Nah I'm kidding,
    10 paragons and 40% tech.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

Anything you have to play and complete shouldn't be a gamble. Especially when every crystal you open is a gamble.
    This whole game of MCOC is based on RNG, so not sure why Raid chest is any different. Sometimes the RNG gods are on your side but most to the time, it's not. The good thing is the last price is not RNG base, so that's a win.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,298 ★★★★★
    You missed the fact that on monday you get a big chunk of glory back as well...
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 91
    edited May 15
    1. You get almost 50% more glory for the week. And it is also easier than aq
    2. You get 72-96 'free' raid tickets by doing map 6-8 exploration in the weeks off raids
    3. Incursion artefacts are by far the better currency to use
    4. You don't have to play them if it's not worth it for you
    5. I do agree that the rng ness of the chest is bad. But the rewards themselves are still good
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    victor158 said:

1. You get almost 50% more glory for the week. And it is also easier than aq
    2. You get 72-96 'free' raid tickets by doing map 6-8 exploration in the weeks off raids
    3. Incursion artefacts are by far the better currency to use
    4. You don't have to play them if it's not worth it for you

This guy gets it. Especially point #3. 100,000 incursion shards is equal to 1/4 a 7-star.