**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Spring of Sorrow Week 1 Poll

IryseIryse Posts: 498 ★★★

Spring of Sorrow Week 1 Poll 168 votes

Good - Manageable nodes and Fun
50%
Markjv81PantherusNZCrys23VaniteliaRaganatorSecondSkrillerRagnarok13NescioUncle_Fatty_247hydrogohardMonk1NojokejaymNemesis666GarloSandeepSGaudyGMoneyLogan00Rayven5220Playboy22567Sagacious0wl 84 votes
Bad - Unbalanced nodes and annoying
30%
BigPoppaCBONEZeke_the_XbotKeltanzuffyAzKicker316BigTuna_2054Foxhero007Hendrossrcm2017BulmktLPtheArtist_666Zuko_ILCKisHinEakomoStoneyThePoneySbkruebDick_Chapeyblack_kill288Ben_15455CaptainDenvers 51 votes
Ugly - Untested nodes and downright nonsense for rooting up
19%
Spity68Chovnerbryce7mBrokenMattManComodus11sxlbstverliebtPickle_tickleRiderofHellBafamet_1979HoneyBadgerrrGladsBeastDadMeowsalotBuggyDClownDeadpoisdeadRuwqiersaSchnoodleSurfinwalrusSir_Globalot 33 votes

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,544 ★★★★★
    I initially thought this was quite terrible, but after trying it many times it just requires skill and focus. There’s a specific cycle you have to run through with blocking specials and taking advantage of the root on specials to get your heavy openings. Definitely doable to solo with just about any champ
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    I didn't care tbh, it wasn't hard but it wasn't fun either.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    Manageable? yes
    Fun NUH UH

Personally I don't have the best counters ranked up but I have 2 weeks worth of time to play around and rank champs up to tackle this, so I'm optimistic.
    (I'm actually sh*tting myself because there's a bigahh Onslaught looming in the background)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,358 ★★★★★
    Manageable but not even close to being fun
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 246 ★★
    I am more worried about the big guy onslaught behind Iron Fist in the poster. If he is the next boss ( most likely ), and if it is not designed properly, it’s gonna be a revive fest
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,010 ★★★★
    Easiest round so far… a lot depends on who you already have ranked though.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 261 ★★★
    Too many nodes combined. You need to keep an eye on pressure gauge and your root timer and then the protection symbol on Iron Fist. It's not Absman fight hard but it's too much for your eyes.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 372 ★★
    edited May 16
    I just went into corner and did this fight. It is tricky fight but fun fight too. It is easier to counter heavy with your heavy in corner. I find this way easier.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 535 ★★★
    I havent completed it but tested a couple of times where i waw clearly not getting the rhythm correct. I think its like the Hulkling fight from WoE where you just need to get the groove of things.

That being said, the AI is still very annoying. He sometimes just doesnt throw specials and that is the only safe way to reduce pressure gauge. The node combos combined with the state of the game is making it a bad fight and definitely not fun. I also think the medium and defense utility objective is leaving me almost no options..best i can do is void and hos primary playstyle is debuffs, which is ineffective on the node.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 124
    6*r3 torch got a solo. 7*r2 Wong took 1 revive. 6*r5 ascended Jessica jones took 3 revives. Not bad at all.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 261 ★★★
    Soloed with Torch and Spider Gwen. 1 revive with 6*r3 Cap America. Still, I don't like the nodes combination.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    I hate Pressure Gauge and Protection is the new Unstoppable
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,806 ★★★★★
    Not good enough, nor patient enough to solo but got 2 points with HT.

Probably won't bother with the other two, because impatient and ****.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,806 ★★★★★
    Going to stockpile like an idiot for onslaught.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,584 ★★★★
    I’m in a good place with this game right now and deciding not bother with this particular content keeps me in my ‘Zen’ place….
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    Same formula as last season. Doable, yes. Fun, no.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,358 ★★★★★
    The only reason this fight wasn't as bad as ABS MAN is because Iron fist is literally the worst defender in game. Even groot have unblockable sp2, Kamala have poison immunity and cyclops have tough to dodge special. Iron fist literally have nothing in his kit for defense. Even if we had a mid defender on this node, let's say nimrod for example, this fight probably would be the worst in mcoc history.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,917 ★★★★★
    I don't mind the challenge. The node combinations are alot to keep an eye on, but I enjoy the challenge of it.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,143 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Pressure gauge need not appear now for the whole year, dang.

It was always a terrible node
  • Options
    GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Posts: 31
    It's none of them, but it's fine. The dynamic of inexorable/root actually makes pressure gauge more manageable, but this is just a fight that takes AGES to take down. It's technically a fight you can "do with anybody," but it's not a fun fight. Then again, "SORROW" is in the name, so mission accomplished, I suppose.
  • Options
    Capman81Capman81 Posts: 3
    I beat it once and then if you filter on Medium and Defensive unity Doom is one of the people that show up. I used him and beat it again but it did not give me the “Trick up you Sleeve”. Can you get this fixed and get me the event point and get this fixed
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 953 ★★★
    It must be both, Size: M and Defensive: Utility, use the second checkbox to ensure both tags are present
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,482 ★★★★★
    Capman81 said:

I beat it once and then if you filter on Medium and Defensive unity Doom is one of the people that show up. I used him and beat it again but it did not give me the “Trick up you Sleeve”. Can you get this fixed and get me the event point and get this fixed

You and the wrong filter setting. @Capman81
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    The amount of people calling this fight unbalanced is crazy. Annoying? Yes. But when literal C or D tier champs can solo if you play well enough, it’s not a bs fight
  • Options
    Pickle_ticklePickle_tickle Posts: 24
    Ugly - Untested nodes and downright nonsense for rooting up
    I dont understand how anyone enjoys this fight? It's not that difficult but god its not fun to play, surely no ones had a good time with this boring, rhythmless fight?
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

It’s not fun (for me) but it’s not hard. A lot of mediocre champs can manage a solo if you get into a rhythm

This, can do it but not fun for me. I dont know but I find this fight irritating due to that pressure guage, its disrupting my rhythm.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I needed a power nap after using wong for objective, like omg,

Root timer, spells timer, charges calculation for unblockable heavy sp2, power gauge timer and damn neighbour's dog barking 24/7.

Torch was easy now have to rank up Jessica for last objective.

But at least it's doable, not like that abs man nonsense
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,526 ★★★★★
    I think the node were generally fine. I dislike Pressure Gauge, always have. I didn't mind the fight with CapIW because of his block proficiency, but trying to do it with R1 7* Gwen is annoying.