**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Again with this ****. Please fix your game. Description below [Resolved]

S4ndm4n_EnterSS4ndm4n_EnterS Posts: 35
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I posted this as a comment, but I am starting a new thread as well.

Bugs experienced in patch 16.1 .....So far.

I just lost Hulk in AQ due to special 3 failing to activate despite hitting the button 3 times.
Then, hulk randomly revived with 20% percent health. And the opponent (UC) was back to full health, after I had him down to approx. 25%

Also: Parry, dexterity, and critical rates are functioning only when, and if, the gods see fit.

Parry and normal block intermittently not working against Modok as well, which is intensely frustrating, seeing as he then promptly proceeds to f my world up.

It is thus, good friends and Kabam, that I say to you that I shall refrain from making any purchases until these GAME BREAKING, REPEATED BUGS are fixed.

Do not let my implied calmness fool you either, I am so pissed off I am considering going full Edward Norton on someone's ass.

Oh and Nightcrawler is disappearing mid fight again. So, not fixed then.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    You'd need to be more specific if you want Kabam to replicate these 'bugs'. 'functioning if and when the gods see fit' isn't going to be helping anyone come closer to fixing it. Just saying....
  • Options
    S4ndm4n_EnterSS4ndm4n_EnterS Posts: 35
    edited December 2017
    Yeah you're not wrong there, but to be honest, it's a random, but global problem at this stage, occurring in AW, AQ and quests, so difficult to be more spesific. There seems to be massive amounts of people having similar issues, judging from te posts here
  • Options
    This seems te have been resolved, thank you guys, you did a great job.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    @S4ndm4n_EnterS, thanks so much for letting us know! I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread.
This discussion has been closed.