**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis completed - I am finally Valiant

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310 β˜…

So I have finally completed Necropolis it was brutal and I pushed as hard as I could only to fumble against the Grandmaster but it's done....And I have unlocked the Valiant title I am happy..... 🍺🍺🍺🍺🎁🎁🎁🎁

Now I opened my rank 2 to 3 gem and I got my most wanted gem

I used my 7 star selector to get science both to hunt for Photon it seems she evades me yet again

And I finally opened my 3rd Titan crystal and I got him lol I don't care at this point since I did necropolis for valiant title

My 2nd 7 star rank 3 is this guy

I did it at least I am now valiant the feeling of victorious joy is priceless... it was all worth it.
    I wish to thank each and everyone of you for your support and encouragement.
    But after this necropolis run I have decided to not use Aegon for exploration since I have now mastered Kate i could have played better and used a better roster but I at least completed Necropolis. This is so awesome I can't contain my happiness... πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸΊπŸΊπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ€˜πŸ‘Œβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Congrats bro, remember me i becomes a ruler of necro in future
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310 β˜…
    edited May 19
    Og hulk is really good and science class have atleast 10 champs in 7* who are worth of r3 but i am so sad that you almost never use your hulk in BGs. Well is onslaught (6*) good choice for necro? He is at r2 and ready for r3 but don't push bcoz of banning in BGs. I also have shuri and heimdall. My deck of necro is start to filling with 2 slots are filled. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,380 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Og hulk is really good and science class have atleast 10 champs in 7* who are worth of r3 but i am so sad that you almost never use your hulk in BGs. Well is onslaught (6*) good choice for necro? He is at r2 and ready for r3 but don't push bcoz of banning in BGs. I also have shuri and heimdall. My deck of necro is start to filling with 2 slots are filled. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

If you are taking 6 star Onslaught rank 5 and ascend him @Yuvraj_267 he will work in necro
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats man, and some great rank ups you got there. Hulk is a great nuke on offense, but not sure about taking up a sigless Domino to rank 3...it's whatever though, just rank up who you like to play!
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,380 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 20

Congrats man, and some great rank ups you got there. Hulk is a great nuke on offense, but not sure about taking up a sigless Domino to rank 3...it's whatever though, just rank up who you like to play!

@FrostGiantLord that mutant gem was meant for Onslaught but in 3 titan crystals I haven't pulled him so I used on Domino she's only used in attack I would like to awaken her someday. Thanks a lot OP
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@FrostGiantLord that mutant gem was meant for Onslaught but in 3 titan crystals I haven't pulled him so I used on Domino she's only used in attack I would like to awaken her someday. Thanks a lot OP
    I see. Still, Domino isn't a bad champ, and she'll be way more useful when awakened. Looking forward to that!