Thanks kabam… but

MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
As a massive fan of the Deadpool movie series (great movie check it out) (maybe only if ur 12+ though; if ykyk) and was excited to see that there was an event celebrating the soon coming release of Deadpool 3: Deadpool and Wolverine. In this event you would do such as log in, do daily challenges and much more to collect the pinnacle of this very event, poolies. While I did like omega days more (yk why if you’ve seen my post “feeling kinda lucky”) this event did give me a 6* kitty pryde and more tier 6 iso-8 than I can use my tiny peanut Brian to count, it just ended too soon. It only lasted 10 days and if it lasted more at least like 15 days instead of 10 would have been great. Poolies were good but to short.(sorry that this post is an entire 5th grade essay; I’m trying out big words in my tiny vocabulary)

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Those weren't the tie ins for the movie. Movies isn't until end of July. They'll do a tie in either July or August.
  • MonkydluffyMonkydluffy Member Posts: 122
    Buttehrs said:

Those weren't the tie ins for the movie. Movies isn't until end of July. They'll do a tie in either July or August.

Meh either way doesn’t matter if it’s Deadpool related