**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

I used to really like side quests…

13»

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,360 ★★★★
    - Storm and Deathless Guillo can both solo Knull, you do not have to revive
    - yes, it‘s important to read in this game and not wrong, if they try to teach their playerbase
    - Mysterium … okay, there could be some more options to spend it, but it’s overall decent
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,917 ★★★★★

obsidiman said:

Glad a couple of Kabam apologists at all costs got their morning fix. Happy to help. You guys truly make this a special place

Grow up chief. You messed up. Take some accountability and own up to it. You messed up... not Kabam.
    Wow there are a bunch of rude know-it-alls in here.
    We can't help that you didn't get taught to look both ways before crossing a road.
    I always thought that was taught to everybody at a very young age.
    My bad.
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 105
    Only thing I agree with is just making the objectives go down in a line instead of making you do 1 and 2, then 4 and 3. None of the actual fights or nodes are difficult.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 816 ★★★

obsidiman said:

Glad a couple of Kabam apologists at all costs got their morning fix. Happy to help. You guys truly make this a special place

Grow up chief. You messed up. Take some accountability and own up to it. You messed up... not Kabam.
    Wow there are a bunch of rude know-it-alls in here.
    You got me. I know when I've been bested. I am a Kabam apologist and a know it all. When I die in a fight because I failed to spend 15 seconds to read the nodes or look at the map, because why should I have to do any "work" or read a novel, it is 100% Kabam's fault. They were deceptive and had no right to flim-flam me.

@Chuck_Finley & @TikkaMasala when you guys are right, you're right. I messed up and I'm gonna own up to that. Oh wait... no I'm not. This isn't my fault.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,418 ★★★★
    Oh yeah the last few sidequest sucked badly . I hate this diamond nonsense and this format I hope this is not permanent and we get back to the diverse hit and miss side quests from before
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    edited May 19
    My only issue is I accidentally took path 4 first before realising there were special objectives and with "limited entries" for some reason. I now can't complete the objectives, it's only a 6* gem so idc but it's the principle. As for not being able to complete the fights, that's in you, reading the nodes isn't that hard to do.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,354 ★★★★
    Use Wiccan problem solved
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,277 ★★★★★

My only issue is I accidentally took path 4 first before realising there were special objectives and with "limited entries" for some reason. I now can't complete the objectives, it's only a 6* gem so idc but it's the principle. As for not being able to complete the fights, that's in you, reading the nodes isn't that hard to do.

You can we have plenty of extra keys.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,917 ★★★★★
    Yukzii_II said:

Only thing I agree with is just making the objectives go down in a line instead of making you do 1 and 2, then 4 and 3. None of the actual fights or nodes are difficult.

My dude, it takes 5 seconds of looking at the map to see the fights weren't in order.

Annoying? Absolutely.
    But hardly a hard thing to figure out for anybody who was actually paying attention to what was where.

I love it when everything is in order as much as the next person but this was a lesson in nit assuming things and actually paying attention to the map.