**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

WILL I GET VALIANT REWARDS

So i currently have one 7*r3 gem and got two t4 alpha if i manage get one more i can go valiant. my doubt is i was thinking of waiting for last sos objective where i get half t4 and go valiant but if i do that and go valiant will i be able to get the objective for valiant progression on sos and get the remaining rewards in sos event. just wanted to know if has experienced it and maybe help me clarify this.

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,380 ★★★★
    If you become valiant you will get the extra valiant objective for that fight immediately.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★

If you become valiant you will get the extra valiant objective for that fight immediately.

But you can't go back and do the other Viliant objectives that have already expired. Only the current Valiant objectives.
  • Options

But you can't go back and do the other Viliant objectives that have already expired. Only the current Valiant objectives.
    Yes correct, I wasn’t sure if he was asking about the past valiant objectives or just the current ones once he gets valiant, but I probably should’ve mentioned what you said either way ig.
  • Options
    SHADOW138SHADOW138 Posts: 7
    let me calculate, i already did saga incursions and since the month is ending and new event next month and july will probably give half t4 alpha (lets hope) so if i get that and go valiant i will probably have valiant objectives for sos gauntlet. on the account that i complete all paragon objectives i will have 18 points how many more points will i get from valiant objectives for only sos gauntlet. any valiant players who did wow gauntlet will know if so please share it
  • Options
    SHADOW138 said:

let me calculate, i already did saga incursions and since the month is ending and new event next month and july will probably give half t4 alpha (lets hope) so if i get that and go valiant i will probably have valiant objectives for sos gauntlet. on the account that i complete all paragon objectives i will have 18 points how many more points will i get from valiant objectives for only sos gauntlet. any valiant players who did wow gauntlet will know if so please share it

Think of the gauntlet as 2 SoS fights combined into 1. It’s double the duration (4 weeks long instead of the usual 2) and this gives double the points. So, paragon can get 6 points from the gauntlet and valiant can get 8.
  • Options
    SHADOW138SHADOW138 Posts: 7
    thanks. and also does anyone know the exact dates for the release of each fights. if i know that i can postpone trying to be valiant in a rush and take my time and try for the summer of suffering