**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

7* Hawkeye

2»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:
    To add to this:
    https://youtu.be/nDxzFwVdcaE?si=FA2Q9s-7q-Fa8gEQ
    It's really weird how much hate Hawkeye gets, when he's duped he's really not bad.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,788 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:
    To add to this:
    https://youtu.be/nDxzFwVdcaE?si=FA2Q9s-7q-Fa8gEQ
    It's really weird how much hate Hawkeye gets, when he's duped he's really not bad.
    Yeah the Hawkeye disrespect is surprising. It's probably because of Kate Bishop
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited May 21
    Fighting against a sentry with full synergy team is not a flex 💀

Do consider that now BG defenders are almost exclusively 7r2 7r3, Hawkeye is just a dud there, war? Nice joke.
    Questing with full synergy team? Right 🤧
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Full synergy team? Where?

That Sentry was just there as an example of how he can take BGs sized healthpools in respectable time. Nobody's saying he's a God, we're just telling you he's not trash like you claim, if the multiple videos we sent aren't enough then stay inside that echo chamber I guess.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

That Sentry was just there as an example of how he can take BGs sized healthpools in respectable time. Nobody's saying he's a God, we're just telling you he's not trash like you claim, if the multiple videos we sent aren't enough then stay inside that echo chamber I guess.
    7r2 awakened Hawkeye, taking down one of the most basic 60k rating enemy with no troubling nodes and without AI levels of BG. 🫠

Ok, at least you're having fun with Hawkeye.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

7r2 awakened Hawkeye, taking down one of the most basic 60k rating enemy with no troubling nodes and without AI levels of BG. 🫠

Ok, at least you're having fun with Hawkeye.
    You're seriously still this dense? You're missing the whole point here, he isn't saying he's top 10 in fact he didn't even place him in top 20. The whole point of the video is showing you he can keep up with BGs sized healthpools if you do want to use him there for whatever reason.

For someone who calls himself The Valiant you sure are dumb.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 418 ★★★

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

Ok ok I get that all of you love Hawkeye very much, and ofcourse the crit bleed after awakening is nice, but riddle me this...where tf do I use him apart from karatemikes's challenge??
    Go on put forth your list of places where he's good

There are literal abyss solos with him, but okay if you don't plan on doing abyss, he's still a very good questing champ. He's got utility and solid damage, so use him wherever you see fit. By your logic, Aegon would be one of the worst champs because he's almost useless in most pieces of content and the one type of content he does shine in now has better options.
    Sir abyss is EXPIRED content. Your logic is flawed because even if you consider Kate to be superior there's still a very high skill requirement for her and AEGON is still the king of Everest content due to the sheer relevance he has in this form of content.
    He's good because he's among the best if not the best at what he does.

Hawkeye is a NICHE champ that shines at times, you don't have to tell me that I know it. But he's not the Messiah you people are making him out to be.
    Ma'am please read again. I said its okay if you don't plan on completing Abyss anymore, but he's a very good champ nonetheless. He's not a "niche" champ. He's got utility that other champs do and its as easily accessible as his competitors. His damage is nothing to scoff at either. Aegon is a niche champ, hawkeye isn't. Hawkeye is very easily a general questing champ and he's just as effective in BGs
    I'm a guy my dude, what gave you that idea💀, anyway
    HawKeYe iS a qUesTinG cHaMp
    EVERY CHAMPION IN THE GAME IS A QUESTING CHAMP IF YOU TRY, THAT'S NOT A VALID ARGUMENT.
    As far as bgs it's great if you enjoy using him but I don't wanna put a champ that has, NO IMMUNITIES, NO RESISTANCES, ZERO DEFENSIVE POTENTIAL, he's not even a top brass attacker,
    He's not even a unpredictable champ ,for example Mordo, most people think DEFENCE, when they hear Mordo, but he's a really decent attacker,( ever try Mordo against REDSKULL? it's fun. ) People don't normally expect it and get caught off-guard.

Hawkeye on the other hand, gets shut down by one of the most common immunities in the game. Not to mention I can't even use him without awakening.

He's a decent champ I'll agree, he's not useless, he has some passable utility and isn't an absolute clown like some other champs, but you're over hyping him
    Okay.I am no longer interested in this convo. It's a constant back and forth. You see Hawkeye as a decent champ, I see him as a good champ.

And your name is literally priya so I assumed you are a woman.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,788 ★★★★
    edited May 21
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

Ok ok I get that all of you love Hawkeye very much, and ofcourse the crit bleed after awakening is nice, but riddle me this...where tf do I use him apart from karatemikes's challenge??
    Go on put forth your list of places where he's good

There are literal abyss solos with him, but okay if you don't plan on doing abyss, he's still a very good questing champ. He's got utility and solid damage, so use him wherever you see fit. By your logic, Aegon would be one of the worst champs because he's almost useless in most pieces of content and the one type of content he does shine in now has better options.
    Sir abyss is EXPIRED content. Your logic is flawed because even if you consider Kate to be superior there's still a very high skill requirement for her and AEGON is still the king of Everest content due to the sheer relevance he has in this form of content.
    He's good because he's among the best if not the best at what he does.

Hawkeye is a NICHE champ that shines at times, you don't have to tell me that I know it. But he's not the Messiah you people are making him out to be.
    Ma'am please read again. I said its okay if you don't plan on completing Abyss anymore, but he's a very good champ nonetheless. He's not a "niche" champ. He's got utility that other champs do and its as easily accessible as his competitors. His damage is nothing to scoff at either. Aegon is a niche champ, hawkeye isn't. Hawkeye is very easily a general questing champ and he's just as effective in BGs
    I'm a guy my dude, what gave you that idea💀, anyway
    HawKeYe iS a qUesTinG cHaMp
    EVERY CHAMPION IN THE GAME IS A QUESTING CHAMP IF YOU TRY, THAT'S NOT A VALID ARGUMENT.
    As far as bgs it's great if you enjoy using him but I don't wanna put a champ that has, NO IMMUNITIES, NO RESISTANCES, ZERO DEFENSIVE POTENTIAL, he's not even a top brass attacker,
    He's not even a unpredictable champ ,for example Mordo, most people think DEFENCE, when they hear Mordo, but he's a really decent attacker,( ever try Mordo against REDSKULL? it's fun. ) People don't normally expect it and get caught off-guard.

Hawkeye on the other hand, gets shut down by one of the most common immunities in the game. Not to mention I can't even use him without awakening.

He's a decent champ I'll agree, he's not useless, he has some passable utility and isn't an absolute clown like some other champs, but you're over hyping him
    Okay.I am no longer interested in this convo. It's a constant back and forth. You see Hawkeye as a decent champ, I see him as a good champ.

And your name is literally priya so I assumed you are a woman.
    Like I told ya, reminds me of that Blade discussion/argument not long ago

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/365765/worst-titan-ever mainly between @Demonzfyre and @QalibZamab
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
    We constantly have these arguments popping up - someone (or someones) say that Champion x is "completely useless" or "worst champ ever" or whatever, then a few people pop up to say that they're really not that bad and actually quite good at times, and suddenly they're accused of saying that they're somehow considered top tier - it's astonishing how much they are being misrepresented.

"They're like a 2!"
    "Not really, they're more of a 5 or 6"
    "What!? You're saying that they're a 9?! What a joke!!"
    "...?"

Tier lists are the best and worst thing about these games - because while they give people an idea of where to focus their resources, they also narrow people's field of vision to a "god tier or bust" mentality, which is very damaging and denies many players of an otherwise very enjoyable experience.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 620 ★★★
    I just duped mine today from Raid rewards, good to know he's not too bad awakened
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

Unpopular opinion:
    kate bishop is what hawkeye should have been at first place. Since he's the og archer. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

When they buffed him they could have just given him a pre fights to select the mode of damage between bleed, shock n poison , and he would been a completely different champ
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,361 ★★★★★

Unpopular opinion:
    kate bishop is what hawkeye should have been at first place. Since he's the og archer. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Student >> Teacher