**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

6* Aegon

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,028 ★★★

Any tips for using him?

Comments

• Options
    QueenMcoc said:

Any tips for using him?

Got Today...I don't know how to utilise his utility
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 76
    QueenMcoc said:

Any tips for using him?

Need high to max sig. Used for Everest contents usually.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,442 ★★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

Any tips for using him?

Don't get hit without a combo shield up. Max sig is almost required for him. Not the best for regular questing, the best for Everest content, decent for AQ map 6 and below.
  • Options

QueenMcoc said:

Any tips for using him?

Don't get hit without a combo shield up. Max sig is almost required for him. Not the best for regular questing, the best for Everest content, decent for AQ map 6 and below.
    Should I rank up? Or wait for high Sig ?
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 612 ★★★
    If you don't plan to do Abyss or Necro, he's a waste of resources.

Abyss isn't worth it anymore, and Necro can be done just as cheaply without him.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    edited May 21
    QueenMcoc said:

QueenMcoc said:

Any tips for using him?

It’s up to you. Fully max ranking him while staying as prepared in case he would be duped while collecting signature stones is one way to go. It is recommended to signature level 200 Aegon, but used for Everest content then he usually lands 999 combo, if being duplicated version, at around 4 or 5th fight alternative a few revive potions and often enough at signature level 20-40. Because you wouldn’t notice much of a difference as it’s all about hitting the opponent while building up the combo meter hit. If you win then that combo meter hit that you won the fight together with it will be doing its math thing and convert it to be saved as part of his persistent charge so you wouldn’t have a need to restart the whole combo meter hit.

How to play him: just mash on your opponent while still being careful to keep your combo hits. He’s like Starlord where you want to keep the combo hit meter as high as it can go without getting hit. Block damage and parry damage is okay to receive as it doesn’t reset the combo hit meter. There is also combo shield synergy that can be helpful if you feel the need for it
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,203 ★★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

QueenMcoc said:

Any tips for using him?

Just wait until you decide you wanna do necro
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 789 ★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

QueenMcoc said:

Any tips for using him?

Got Today...I don't know how to utilise his utility
    Hi @QueenMcoc ,

To put it into context.

Aegon is an amazing and extremely powerful champ for long Everest content (Necropolis maybe his last hoorah).

He also need awaken and high sigs.

So it is all depend on where your progression level is.

For general MEQ, SQ, story mode and BG you won't find much use for him.

When you are ready to do Necropolis, that would be the time to invest into him.

Good luck
  • Options
    Wow.... thanks for sharing your informations
  • Options
    MBBMBB Posts: 38
    Need rankup like this to enough to be helpfull for Long content

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,544 ★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

Any tips for using him?

Awesome Doggy...Congrats
    Now I need one too
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 205 ★★
    Awaken him, then watch one of the countless YouTube videos about Aegon.
  • Options
    RoggamRoggam Posts: 78
    My 5* aegon helped me crush OG grandmaster for thronebreaker on my alt account depending on what progression you are. He is also a beast in incursions which I haven’t seen mentioned above.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,310 ★★★★
    You need him awakened and sig 200 he gets stronger after every combo and remember his awakening carries his combo to next fights upto maximum of 999
  • Options
    So I need to awaken him
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,310 ★★★★
    QueenMcoc said:

So I need to awaken him

Yes he needs the awakening
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,442 ★★★★★
    I'd personally wait. If you're not sure about him, then you probably aren't at a spot in the game where he is needed.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,670 ★★★★
    Needs high-max sig

To play him, just hit the opponent. The higher the meter the more abilities he will get