Spring of Sorrow question.

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
edited May 21 in General Discussion
I have done two spring of sorrow objective and currently will be doing the Size: M, Defensive:Utility task.

Dilemma
The dilemma is that the only champ that I have is mr negative who is a 7*. The rest are 6* r2 and below meaning they won't be viable. I am planning to rank up my 6* capIW to r3 with boosts. The main issue is that I don't have enough gold so I'm Waiting for the mysterium to reset which is tomorrow so I can get that 3 mil gold.

The Question (TL:DR)
There is a timer on the quest that runs for two weeks with the first week almost done, Having not have done WoW, I'm not sure how the system works so was wondering does 'part 1' aspect of this quest mean that iron fist will be the first half of the two weeks and that tomorrow will be onslaught? or will onslaught come after the two week countdown and be part 2?

I apologise if this is a obvious answer question but I just wanted to be sure.

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    I'm not an expert at Mr.Negative but it can be done with him
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited May 22

Negative can do the fight pretty well

I understand his rotation. The only issue is that I'm terrible with him. Having to build up the dark energy and then worry about both the gauge, root, block damage and protectition. I just found it to be more difficult for my skill level. Capiw even as a r2 booster has a higher block proficiency and last longer in a solo run then my mr negative can. Its all down the skill and I have none lol.

Iron first runs for 2 weeks, then onslaught for 2 weeks

Ah thanks for the insight.
  • HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    You're going to want to save your revives for next week ;)
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,173 ★★★★★
    You can also do incursions for 1 million gold every four days.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

I understand his rotation. The only issue is that I'm terrible with him. Having to build up the dark energy and then worry about both the gauge, root, block damage and protectition. I just found it to be more difficult for my skill level. Capiw even as a r2 booster has a higher block proficiency and last longer in a solo run then my mr negative can. Its all down the skill and I have none lol.
    You can't apply debuff or gain buff so don't care about his rotation anyways. Just use his evade for your advantage and keep hitting
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 167
    Won’t his evade mess up the times you want to take the block and reduce pressure gauge? I would rank up CAIW to use personally
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,879 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

I understand his rotation.
    In this fight, he doesn't have one.

The only function of Mister Negative's usual rotation is to power his Delirium, and his SP2 Degeneration.

Neither of those abilities is going to achieve anything for you whatsoever, since Iron Fist is immune to all debuffs.

Also, it'll be pretty hard to build Light Energy, since the "All Natural" node makes you immune to all buffs.

So, the only way you can build Light Energy is by well-timed blocks. Basically, any time you have 8-10 Light Energy, I'd suggest that you cash out with an SP1 for the Bulwark passive.
    edited May 22

Lokx said:

You can't apply debuff or gain buff so don't care about his rotation anyways. Just use his evade for your advantage and keep hitting
    No his sp3 still does burst damage even without debuffs. I could just stick to evade and hitting but that would be longer.

You can also do incursions for 1 million gold every four days.

Did the current run already to level up my HT

Lokx said:

I understand his rotation.
    In this fight, he doesn't have one.

The only function of Mister Negative's usual rotation is to power his Delirium, and his SP2 Degeneration.

Neither of those abilities is going to achieve anything for you whatsoever, since Iron Fist is immune to all debuffs.

Also, it'll be pretty hard to build Light Energy, since the "All Natural" node makes you immune to all buffs.

So, the only way you can build Light Energy is by well-timed blocks. Basically, any time you have 8-10 Light Energy, I'd suggest that you cash out with an SP1 for the Bulwark passive.
    His dark energy conversion on sp3 still does a lot of damage. If you can get him to 18 dark energy and throw a sp3 you do a burst of 20k per tick for 3+ seconds. Forgot the exact length.