**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Horror

MaxtvMaxtv Posts: 12
AI these days is unplayable, every time you tell us that we are going to solve the problem it gets worse and worse

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,456 ★★★★★
    Maxtv said:

AI these days is unplayable, every time you tell us that we are going to solve the problem it gets worse and worse

Thanks for this mountain of evidence showing what's wrong. The amount of context provided should be the gold standard in how everyone should post in regards to AI issues.

I particularly love how many screenshots, videos and fight details you've provided. Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    Can youat least give evidence and post what's going wrong? 🤔
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,456 ★★★★★
    Maxtv said:

Maxtv said:

Thanks for this mountain of evidence showing what's wrong. The amount of context provided should be the gold standard in how everyone should post in regards to AI issues.

I particularly love how many screenshots, videos and fight details you've provided. Thank you for your service.
    You should look elsewhere, maybe you'll find what you're looking for by going to see a psychiatrist instead of sticking your nose in every post
    I'm not the one claiming to have AI issues that only.you can see.. So maybe you're the crazy one.