9.1 beta last boss

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
Am I missing something or does this weapon x have no nodes?

Comments

• ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 595 ★★★
    He is always the placeholder boss for Act betas, its been like this for a while. You won't see the proper boss or nodes until it officially comes out.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

He is always the placeholder boss for Act betas, its been like this for a while. You won't see the proper boss or nodes until it officially comes out.

8.4 was punisher
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher
    Probably means it always a placeholder bosses but the wording could ben better
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,901 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher
    Yeah I am saying the 8.4 beta placeholder boss was Punisher, not Weapon X
    Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher
    What do you mean wording could have been better? I literally said "He is always the placeholder boss for ACT BETAS"??

I Think the wording was pretty fine there.

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher
    I never finished 8.4 beta as didn't benefit me so not sure if that is true or not. Every beta I did take part in it was Weapon X.
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    This was my first beta so thanks for clarification
    ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher
    What do you mean wording could have been better? I literally said "He is always the placeholder boss for ACT BETAS"??

The way u was saying it could had said the boss always a placeholder yours way sounds like it was always a weapon x as a place holder nothing major to get hitched up one.
    ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher
    I never finished 8.4 beta as didn't benefit me so not sure if that is true or not. Every beta I did take part in it was Weapon X.
    It was punisher.

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher
    nothing against your.

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher

The way u was saying it could had said the boss always a placeholder yours way sounds like it was always a weapon x as a place holder nothing major to get hitched up one.
    I mean I literally say in the same sentence "for act betas" but alright. I never once said or hinted for the official releases bosses.
    Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher

To my knowledge it has always been weapon x in the betas i took part in but seeing as you're saying it was punisher in 8.4 then I am mistaken but the wording was fine.
    ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher

I mean I literally say in the same sentence "for act betas" but alright. I never once said or hinted for the official releases bosses.
    Now you getting out all i mean was it sound like u was saying the beta always was a weapon x as a placeholder with wasn’t the case end of the discussion no further than that’s peace out
    edited May 23
    Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher

Now you getting out all i mean was it sound like u was saying the beta always was a weapon x as a placeholder with wasn’t the case end of the discussion no further than that’s peace out
    Thats what i was saying.. I indeed said he was the placeholder boss for all the betas as at the time to my knowledge it was but you're saying 8.4 was punisher so I was mistaken.

I thought you originally said something about the main quests so that is on me but as to the original message I did indeed say he was always the placeholder boss.
    ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

Gamer said:

ShuGokis said:

8.4 was punisher

Thats what i was saying.. I indeed said he was the placeholder boss for all the betas as at the time to my knowledge it was but you're saying 8.4 was punisher so I was mistaken.

I thought you originally said something about the main quests so that is on me but as to the original message I did indeed say he was always the placeholder boss.
    It al right hav a nice day. :-)
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,289 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering who will be the actual boss. Maybe a corrupted Wolverine?
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    Tyhydrogu X
    Six special threes before you can start the first damage in phase 1 and 12
    Weapon X / Doombot / Dragon Man / Immortal hulk combination
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    edited May 23
    Sometimes the place holder means we might get a version of that character. I remember the gwenpool boss we had gwenpool placeholder, 8.4 punisher had punisher placeholder. Not sure about other betas, I didnt do all of them

Sometimes the place holder means we might get a version of that character. I remember the gwenpool boss we had gwenpool placeholder, 8.4 punisher had punisher placeholder. Not sure about other betas, I didnt do all of them

Had a look back on 8.1 turns out it wasn’t weapon x either, it was just a golden symbioid
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

Had a look back on 8.1 turns out it wasn’t weapon x either, it was just a golden symbioid
    And what does 8.1 have to do with 9.1? Nothing. They just place placeholders for betas. There's no rocket science behind it.
    Buttehrs said:

ShuGokis said:

And what does 8.1 have to do with 9.1? Nothing. They just place placeholders for betas. There's no rocket science behind it.
    Why so hostile? Did I say it had anything to do with it? No the person I replied to was talking about the previous betas. Calm down.