**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which champ should I use my X-Magica gem on

Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,511 ★★★★★
I have a few options but a some of them are available as 7* so I wanted to get the community’s opinion. A dual threat would be nice but pure attackers are fine too (battlegrounds focused)

I am getting a 7* NC later but I won’t have him duped so the 6* is still a contender. I think he’s a beast unduped too so he’s probably in last place out of these but I’d still be happy with a 6* r5

Iceman and Nova would both be good dual threats. Iceman is a bullseye counter and if you catch the opponent without a counter he could be annoying to fight. Nova can put in a lot of work on attack and be annoying in certain metas so I’d definitely take him up. Longshot is available as a 7* but I didn’t whale out so I’d be happy with a 6* r5 for now lol

Which champ should I use my X-Magica gem on 54 votes

Iceman
38%
KossukoseRepto23OpandemoniosxlbstverliebtAyden_noah1SpadeHunterGalvatron808captain_rogersAozerTP33JCC5280FrydayAgenteMagnusUltragamer_Rick87_xakhllSuper_Cretu90Sarah245GrO_ot78jj_jj_9 21 votes
Nova
22%
BigPoppaCBONESachhyam257C19h28o2ItsClobberinTimeWolf911KLZPT_99KnightOfTheRealmCloudddey_broSamanunNemesis_17Brill_14 12 votes
Longshot
31%
PantherusNZRagnarok13Usman09AleorEwell65SSS69Giantwalrus56AdokRiptideStephD87OakenshieldLicky13579rebel_QwerasdPissedOffParagonTNK_131Yuvraj_267_Kurumi_ 17 votes
NC (available as a 7* but I won’t have him duped)
7%
Foxhero007SilentArisKingering_KingNightheart 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    I went with Bishop and he is OP.

Iceman is great and is always relevant cuz of bullseye
  • Options

I went with Bishop and he is OP.

Iceman is great and is always relevant cuz of bullseye

Yeah Bishop is great. I would’ve considered him but I have the 7*. I think these are my best options rn since I already have a lot of the other great ones like CGR ranked up already
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    Nova
    Go Nova, he can counter Bullseye even better than Iceman if played right. Also he's better for regular fights, and waaay better defender imo, Iceman's easy to shut down.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,060 ★★★★★
    Ok but you literally can't use the gem on the 7*. That's the whole point of gems. R5 that bishop. At least it saves the cats for 7*r3 and up.
  • Options

Go Nova, he can counter Bullseye even better than Iceman if played right. Also he's better for regular fights, and waaay better defender imo, Iceman's easy to shut down.

Is he really? I was thinking that there aren’t many coldsnap immune champs and my deck doesn’t have many champs that resist iceman
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Ok but you literally can't use the gem on the 7*. That's the whole point of gems. R5 that bishop. At least it saves the cats for 7*r3 and up.

?
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 311
    Longshot
    You can ban bullseye in BGs but longshot easily takedown most of the cosmic champs.
  • Options
    Nova
    Emilia90 said:

Is he really? I was thinking that there aren’t many coldsnap immune champs and my deck doesn’t have many champs that resist iceman
    There aren't a lot but unfortunately the ones that do exist, are pretty much meta relevant. Also, big energy resistance can shut him down almost completely too.
    He's definitely good though and mine is in my deck, I just don't think he's a better option than Nova overall.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

There aren't a lot but unfortunately the ones that do exist, are pretty much meta relevant. Also, big energy resistance can shut him down almost completely too.
    He's definitely good though and mine is in my deck, I just don't think he's a better option than Nova overall.
    That’s fair. This poll is much closer than I thought so I don’t think there’s a bad option here. Trappy’s vid really changed my mind on Nova lol
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,955 ★★★★★
    Iceman if you don't already have great bullseye counters.

Nova if you already have good bullseye counters, and want the better dual threat champ overall.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Emilia90 said:

The issue is, Most skill champs counter iceman. Sadly he don't have any mechanics against purify or cleanse, so skill powerhouses like shang chi, kingpin and zemo nuke him down.
  • Options
    Nova
    Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

That’s fair. This poll is much closer than I thought so I don’t think there’s a bad option here. Trappy’s vid really changed my mind on Nova lol
    Yeah that videos was crazy never thought he'd be able to manhandle Bullseye like that lol. Iceman is not bad but I feel like he needs r5 and ascension to be good enough cause his damage is mid, very slow fights.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 ★★★
    I have an ascended r5 Icebro and he’s just okay. Will always have uses with the immunity and coldsnap, but he’s not what I was hoping for.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,071 ★★★★
    Nova

Dew it. Join the nova corps.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★
    You already have wolf, KP, masacre ranked? If so, could even do Hood or Thing.

Between your options NC easily , especially if you're gonna skip his 7 star.