**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game mechanics not properly functioning [More Info Needed]

2»

Comments

• NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    I have been having all of these issues, and have been going through a slew of phones lately. My old phone, Iphone 6 on IOS 9 was having the issue, got a new work phone that was an Iphone 6S on IOS 11, having the same issue, and just got a new personal phone, Iphone 8 on IOS 11 and still having this issue, along with the swipes registering as either taps or holds on occasion.
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    edited December 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @CosmicZen. May I ask how long you've had the 5T? Your issue may be a very similar issue that is specific to iPhone X and 5T due to their aspect ratio. It's not the same issue that the other comments are reporting, but it is indeed being worked on.

I just read this and have related question, the "full screen" setting in game mode for the S8 active changed recently and may have change the aspect ratio. I received an AT&T update, then downloaded 16.1 so I am not sure which caused it, but I used to be able to select full screen or not and now it is greyed out. aspect ratio may have remained the same and now it's just "zoomed". I'll see if I can find screen shots from before the change and now and post them.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    I’ve experienced some of this. I’m playing on an iPhone X, 11.2 or whatever the newest update is, and it’s making the game unplayable. It was pretty bad pre MCOC 16.1 but now it’s to the point that I don’t even want to play the game. One failed mechanic I’m experiencing (and a few others in my alliance on iPhones 6+ to 8 and X) that I haven’t seen mentioned is pressing block and watching your champ charge the AI as if I had swiped forward.

It’s cost me champs in MODOKS lab and the Uncollected difficulty. What’s funny, though, is it’s barely noticeable if not non existent in the lower difficulties. Seems like a bug in the coding for the end game content. Also, the lag after blocking the AI then trying to evade. Those two are the worst. Definitely sounds like a developer issue not and end user or device issue.

I’m not even going to attempt the last chapter of the Uncollected event unless this gets fixed.