**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Angela + Odin prefight in war

If anyone else used Angela for AW, the last couple wars the Odin prefight that I applied to her disappeared between fights.

Just wondering if that’s happened to anyone else. Kinda sucks for the hazard shift nodes.

Comments

• Options
    AozerAozer Posts: 40
    I've used angela with Odin pre-fight a couple times this season and it hasn't happened to me yet.

If your Angela has high enough sig, just Parry until you get over a bar of power, that way you will have at least 3 buffs.
  • Options
    Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Posts: 128
    Odin prefights will only disappear if you restart the game during a fight.
    Good to know some bug abusers catching a karma :)
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 91

When I first got 5* Apocalypse I used the Horseman thing to give Gambit perfect block in AQ, I used up my energy logged out and went to bed because I had to be up for the work but when I logged in to AQ the next day the horseman buff had gone. That will teach me for needing sleep won’t it!!!
  • Options
    leviddletonleviddleton Posts: 82

lol I’m in gold 2 wars.
    Not worth the game crash lol