**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hyperion Regeneration

Has there been a change (read: nerf) to Hyperion's regeneration since the last update? Prior to the update, when I triggered his regeneration, I'd get 162 health at a time, now it's 101. Saw nothing in the notes about that.

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Nothing changed about his regen. However the cool down timer for that ability was counting as a debuff and activating will power and that timer was changed to no longer be a debuff.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't know why that would reduce the regen but if it does I'd rather just have it activate willpower.
  • Options
    Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this, I just 4/55 mine had and getting significantly less regen per tick since the update
  • Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    Sn1pes130 wrote: »
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed this, I just 4/55 mine had and getting significantly less regen per tick since the update

The fixed a bug that was counting his cool down timer as a debug and thus triggering willpower.
  • Options
    Don't know why that would reduce the regen but if it does I'd rather just have it activate willpower.
    Yeah it would be awesome if we got freel heals for things that have no negative effects on us.
    Angela could also heal from resilience counter.
    Mordo could heal from his power gain timer.
    Karnak’s focus.
    Thor rag’s combo counter.
    Hela’s spirits.
    Hood’s timer.
    KG timer.
    IPs burnout.
    KPs whatever.

So many things that could be activating will power and give us heals for nothing. WTH Kabam!!!!!!1111

• Options
    @CoatHang3r I was thinking more as a Hyperion owner. Not that fussed if my Hyperion is triggering the opponent's willpower, especially if the fix reduces his regen. Willpower healing is pretty insignificant anyway. I certainly wasn't complaining that I will no longer be benefiting from willpower when facing Hyperion lol. I'm afraid you completely missed the point with your snark.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    You don’t understand those things benefit the player but since you brought it up. You are of the position a misclassified effect or malfunctioning mechanic is ok as long as you benefit from it? And that correcting it is an issue?
  • Options
    No. Quit trying to make something out of nothing. I'd rather have everything working perfectly as intended. Hyperion regenerating less appears to be a bug that is worse than the bug they fixed. I'd rather have the slightly detrimental bug of causing the opponent to heal rather than the larger bug of nerfing my champ's regen as a (presumably) unintended consequence but I'm not actually calling for them to put it back the way it was. My benefiting isn't really the point. If his regen was wrong before and correct now fair enough. I'd like to know one way or another. But there really isn't anything to see here @CoatHang3r. I'm sure if you wait you will discover something I write with which you can find fault but I don't think this is it.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Not going to bother reading past the first line as it sounds reasonable and exactly what you are trying to goad me into. Hyperion was fixed, toodles.

Damnit I read it. I challenge anyone to show Hyperion is healing less than the stated values.

Heal tick multiplied by 2. That is multiplied by 15 and if is not equal to or more than what is listed in his profile there is a bug. It’ll take 2 minutes at most to compile that data and do the math yet people would rather spend hours posting about it.
  • Options
    Dude I made a mostly irrelevant comment that you are tying to make into some nonsense and I'm the one goading you? Think you dropped the ball here but whatever.
  • Options
    AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    @CoatHang3r I was thinking more as a Hyperion owner. Not that fussed if my Hyperion is triggering the opponent's willpower, especially if the fix reduces his regen. Willpower healing is pretty insignificant anyway. I certainly wasn't complaining that I will no longer be benefiting from willpower when facing Hyperion lol. I'm afraid you completely missed the point with your snark.

He wasn't triggering willpower on the opponent. The cool down was counting as a debuff on him. So it was activating his willpower. Even after his regen was over.
  • Options
    No. Quit trying to make something out of nothing. I'd rather have everything working perfectly as intended. Hyperion regenerating less appears to be a bug that is worse than the bug they fixed. I'd rather have the slightly detrimental bug of causing the opponent to heal rather than the larger bug of nerfing my champ's regen as a (presumably) unintended consequence but I'm not actually calling for them to put it back the way it was. My benefiting isn't really the point. If his regen was wrong before and correct now fair enough. I'd like to know one way or another. But there really isn't anything to see here @CoatHang3r. I'm sure if you wait you will discover something I write with which you can find fault but I don't think this is it.

The bug they fixed was Hyperion regenerating more than he was supposed to. That's what you're missing. The countdown timer was being treated like a debuff on you, and triggering your willpower to give you extra regen.
  • Options
    @Chris_L_H I see. That makes sense. Thank you. Guess everything is working correctly then. @CoatHang3r lmao I guess I just skimmed your goading post (which is kind of funny in context) and totally missed the dig. Well played.
  • Options
    shaneadamsshaneadams Posts: 3
    I’m not talking about the cool down portion. That fix made sense. I was regenerating +162 prior to the update. Now it’s +101. That’s what my question was about. Not the cool down.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    shaneadams wrote: »
    I’m not talking about the cool down portion. That fix made sense. I was regenerating +162 prior to the update. Now it’s +101. That’s what my question was about. Not the cool down.
    WP. The coldown Was a debuff
    So. WP kick it. So No bug