**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Northstar and arcde

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,750 ★★★
June champs look like dem 2. Hope they add elsa bloodstone brother after this and the other champs on the island woth arcade and make it a whole event. I need the rest of avengers academy lol

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    Wondering why not Aurora?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,540 ★★★★★

Probably too similar
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★
    I think he meant why Northstar and not Aurora
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,310 ★★★★

June champs look like dem 2. Hope they add elsa bloodstone brother after this and the other champs on the island woth arcade and make it a whole event. I need the rest of avengers academy lol

Nico Minoru Avengers Arena version would be NUTS. Apex to destroy all robot and tech champs would be the icing of the cake
  • Options

Northstar is much more interesting
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,750 ★★★

Nico Minoru Avengers Arena version would be NUTS. Apex to destroy all robot and tech champs would be the icing of the cake
    Nico minoru should not take any bleed damage and regen all incoming bleed damage at 1000% (new hercules incoming)
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★

June champs look like dem 2. Hope they add elsa bloodstone brother after this and the other champs on the island woth arcade and make it a whole event. I need the rest of avengers academy lol</blockquote
    Northstar seems cool, don't know who Aurora is though. Looking forward to the new champs though!

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,704 ★★★★★

It's probably just because is "that" month and Kabam wanted to once again celebrate it with another character
    It's Pride Month, you can say it (or write it) it won't bite you
    I heard morph is non binary, It would be cool of they added him as he also became recently popular thanks to x men 97
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★

Aurora is northstars twin sister.
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 298 ★★

It's probably just because is "that" month and Kabam wanted to once again celebrate it with another character
    I heard morph is non binary, It would be cool of they added him as he also became recently popular thanks to x men 97
    *them
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★

• Options

Oh we are talking big guns, really enjoyed them on X97
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★

New Arcade video by Kabam have this Streets of Rage -Sega Genesis stage easter egg

Thanks Kabam 🥺
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Hell nah if they can't get mystique in here what makes you think they gonna put him in here
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 283 ★★

Hell nah if they can't get mystique in here what makes you think they gonna put him in here
    Shape-shifting is not the same as being Non-Binary lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,704 ★★★★★
    Adok said:

Shape-shifting is not the same as being Non-Binary lol
    Well mystique is homosexual as well, if I'm not wrong. She shifted into a man to impregnate Destiny. She also have relationship with destiny so she would be fitting for pride month as well.