**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

MCOC Fanfic

JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
Ima do some mcoc fanfic cuz y not. Maybe eventually I can persuade marvel to make it canon. Yay or nay? (Doing it either way) its good for writing skills so I can tick of English revision

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Go ahead , it won't be canon but that's the point of fanfiction.
    Maybe you can do some what if style stories?? Yk the contest has a lot of stuff for that kind of story
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Fanfictions will never be canon and that's a fact
  • Options
    Cool, thx guys
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,984 ★★★★★

well... only if you get into the entertainment industry and get really big and well known and then get the gig doing something you love. Like the guy who runs Star Trek: Lower Decks.

I would mention JJ Abrams being a huge SW fan and the sequels, but y'know, they suck, so...
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,649 ★★★★★
    Chapter 1: The Bug Fix…

• Options
    I was thinking bout maybe doing some stuff about normal world? I mean most of the heroes disappeared... Anyways thanks guys for the input
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    Make fanfic on why heroes use units instead of dollars and why there's no counterfeit units that villains uses
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 152

Well, OCs are basically fanfic characters and they became canon. Look at sun-spider