Mcoc 1 champ per week - Ep.18 - She Hulk - Vote for next 6 champs

peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
"Beauty in Green"

With a buff, She Hulk could be one of best champs,ending a fight very quick.

If you're a proud She-Hulk owner, share some love ๐Ÿ’š to her and your tips here ๐Ÿ‘.

This series is a collab research that you can share here, so, it's not my topic, but it's a community insight

Let's talk about this champ secrets, synergies, best relics and counters when fight against She Hulk.

Aunt mai info
https://www.auntm.ai/champions/shehulk/

Now let's vote for 6 next week champs

1 Class per week.
Thor ๐ŸŒ
Ant-Man ๐ŸŸข
Peni Parker ๐Ÿ”ต
Bullseye ๐Ÿ”ด
Magneto ๐ŸŸก
Guillotine ๐ŸŸฃ

Suggestions to improve are welcome
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Mcoc 1 champ per week - Ep.18 - She Hulk - Vote for next 6 champs 26 votes

Thor ๐ŸŒ
23% 6 votes
Ant-Man ๐ŸŸข
7% 2 votes
Peni Parker ๐Ÿ”ต
15% 4 votes
Bullseye ๐Ÿ”ด
19% 5 votes
Magneto ๐ŸŸก
23% 6 votes
Guillotine ๐ŸŸฃ
11% 3 votes

Comments

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,340 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited May 26

Thanks to
    @ShashankGupta @QueenMcoc @RDR2Jammy for the new champs suggestions ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited May 27
    Nice Work ๐Ÿ‘ keep going โœจ

Please add extra details including game & comics marvel contents
    https://youtu.be/bwTi2CiROb4?si=BXo-RVdAbVk9CfTR
    YtVideo๐Ÿ‘†
    Metal Sonic Dude loves She Hulk and simply smashes Thing 60k PI ๐Ÿ˜ฎ with this rotation

Take a look

@QueenMcoc Doggy, as you can see there are some "comics pages" on this gif image, plus MCU scenes and of course Mcoc specials. Games, I know a lot but the most from 16 bit era.

But this only ilustrate the week champ and they're not the main goal.

The objective, the focus on this series is to everyone that knows something about the week champ, to collaborate with something usefull as rotation, tips, tricks, synergy, eg....

I love these posts of yours not necessarily for the content (which I do like), but because the gifs and pics each week give off a NY Times Square vibe.

Your comment is ambiguous and ironic haha (which I do like) but ,these series from ep1 to ep15 if Im not wrong, there was a simple static image. This new one is an evolution.

Besides all this, do you have some She Hulk tips to us? Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I'd still say episodes/weeks 1-15 is still Times Squaresque, even if the images are static. It's just cramming so much in such a small real estate space.

As for She-Hulk, if her furies actually seemed to increase the likelyhood of the opponent throwing specials, I'd be all in for her. I do love her long reach on heavy as well as the easy-to-apply slow.

One thing to note is that she can be used to stun-cheese opponents in incursions. I've used her for a few bosses when Herc wouldn't work [though that has been few and far between on my monthly room 25 runs].

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 โ˜…โ˜…
    Glad to see guillotine in the poll.It made my Day ๐Ÿฅณ.Ask me anything about her in line - shashankgupta2469.You can share the videos I made on her on my channel. I will be eagerly waiting for this episode๐ŸŸฃ.

Found She-Hulk Synergy guide. Open this link and you will see very detailed info... https://www.marvelsynergy.com/champions/she-hulk

As for She-Hulk, if her furies actually seemed to increase the likelyhood of the opponent throwing specials, I'd be all in for her. I do love her long reach on heavy as well as the easy-to-apply slow.

One thing to note is that she can be used to stun-cheese opponents in incursions. I've used her for a few bosses when Herc wouldn't work [though that has been few and far between on my monthly room 25 runs].

Thank you. Very helpfull.
    About the image.. it's just to illustrate lol
    The goal is to know everything from week champ ๐Ÿ‘

@ShashankGupta yes ๐Ÿ˜Š You need to ask for more votes ,so Guillotine may be right after Magneto that have 6 votes now ๐Ÿ‘
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Would She Hulk be a good 7 star either in the titan or basic
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Love the community part you're doing, even tho some stinky people spam disagree for no reason but don't give them attention, waiting for next one. ๐ŸŽ‰
    https://youtu.be/F9uy8cIYs1s?si=DSxspbfFJsEqFZYd
    Super detailed She Hulk video by Jason Vorhees
    Last chance to vote, guys!
    EdisonLaw said:

Would She Hulk be a good 7 star either in the titan or basic

Lol, now I realize I was wrong to say she needed a buff... ๐Ÿ‘
    It's because nobody talks about her...
    PT_99 said:

Love the community part you're doing, even tho some stinky people spam disagree for no reason but don't give them attention, waiting for next one. ๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks. We still have true Valiants in the real definition of "Valiant" word.

Not like some trolls around here that enter a Topic to throw their anger with disagrees.

My clicks here in the forums always only on Agree, Like, Awesome or Insightful