**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

IYO, which champs in the past 2 years, have been a surprisingly great addition to their class?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,773 ★★★★★
Out of the champs that I have and use, these are who I know have been pretty good.

Tech: Shuri and Iron Heart

Science: Photon, Jessica Jones, and Titania

Mutant: Toad and Onslaught. I say Toad because it's been nice having another champ who can still inflict poisons on bleed immune defenders.

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,368 ★★★★
    edited May 27
    Skill: Valkyrie & Black Cat

Cosmic: Hulkling & CGR

Mystic: Rintrah & Wiccan

At least in my opinion
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Science: Scorpion, Silk, Titania
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,442 ★★★★★

At least in my opinion

Cgr is released 4 years ago buddy
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,442 ★★★★★
    Mutant - onslaught
    Skill - Queen kate
    Science - Not the new additions, but the buffed hulk
    Mystic - kushala nd abs man
    Cosmic - Galan and Gladiator
    Tech - Omega Sentinel and shuri
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 536 ★★★
    1. Rintrah: he takes out so many buff heavy nodes and cosmic defenders that my win percent has gone up exclusively because of him.
    2. Attuma: for a while there he was an auto win and even now as a defender in BG he tilts things in my favor. There have been other crazy defenders released since so his impacg has decreased but was good when it counted.
    3. Titania: i slept on her and then got her as my third science 7*. She is miss reliable.
    4. Scorpion and Abs Man for their amazing immunities combined with good damage and utility. So versatile.
    5. Toad: people are still sleeping on him 2 years later. He is such an effective skill counter and the prowess damage is solid. Plus appreciate the nick fury counter in bgs
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

1. Rintrah: he takes out so many buff heavy nodes and cosmic defenders that my win percent has gone up exclusively because of him.
    2. Attuma: for a while there he was an auto win and even now as a defender in BG he tilts things in my favor. There have been other crazy defenders released since so his impacg has decreased but was good when it counted.
    3. Titania: i slept on her and then got her as my third science 7*. She is miss reliable.
    4. Scorpion and Abs Man for their amazing immunities combined with good damage and utility. So versatile.
    5. Toad: people are still sleeping on him 2 years later. He is such an effective skill counter and the prowess damage is solid. Plus appreciate the nick fury counter in bgs

I used Toad for the first time in BGs this season, against Nick Fury. He shut down NF's second life so quick. NGL I still find NF to be a pain with this current AI. Toad made that fight a beeeeeeze.
  • Options

At least in my opinion

Cgr is released 4 years ago buddy
    I WAS going to say something buuuut....