**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Wasting my health pots!

So I was trying to do my 2nd path of LOL and I got to spider gwen and I wanted to use Kate Bishop. I healed her up a little bit and I went into the fight but I had 0% health and I couldn't do anything so spider gwen 1 shot me! Please help me with this and please give me a free revive or health pots.

Comments

• Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 868 ★★★
    You asking Kasham to give you free stuff?
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,375 ★★★★
    Why are you doing LOL the rewards are not worth it at this stage?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,531 ★★★★★
    edited May 28
    It did this to me when I was doing my Starlord run the past week. It happened after it kicked me out of the fight. When I came back in after opening the app, I was at 0% health for the fight and instantly died, even though I entered the fight with HP. I don't know if it was the same thing as you experienced, but at least it sounds similar.

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 801 ★★★★

It did this to me when I was doing my Starlord run the past week. It happened after it kicked me out of the fight. When I came back in after opening the app, I was at 0% health for the fight and instantly died, even though I entered the fight with HP. I don't know if it was the same thing as you experienced, but at least it sounds similar.

It seem that Kabam "fix" for the Force Quit bug is cause more bugs.

Including this and Revived Def, where after you finish the fight, the game go back to the map, the Def is still there in full health.

Also lost of persistent charge is also back.

So essentially one bug "fixed" and 3 more appears