Next titan pool additions

Silhouette1742Silhouette1742 Member Posts: 36
edited May 27 in General Discussion
I was doing some speculation on the next titan pool additions and am curious what u all think. Assuming kabam keeps the same pattern with one from each class and newest releases, it should be prowler (tech) spunk (science) negasonic (mutant) sable (skill) and some previous mystic and cosmic.

With mystic I was thinking tigra, claire or one of the ‘supremes’ (spidey/sym)

Cosmic is a bit tougher as I think there’s really 2 directions they could go. Either broken champs like cgr galan or hulkling or pretty much irrelevant champs like annihilus nova king groot or cap marvel (movie).

Comments

• GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    I don’t think we’ll see cgr, galan or hulkling as 7* for a while. Someone like annihilus will get a resurgence like gamora did.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    I think mystic would be hood or symbiote supreme. I am 100% sure cosmic is going to be venompool, My gut is saying it's going to be him this time. Let's see whether my gut feeling is true or not.
  • Silhouette1742Silhouette1742 Member Posts: 36
    I don’t think venompool is good enough for it but could be wrong. Don’t know too much about the champ. Also I remember seeing a superior iron man buff was coming. If that’s happening next update it could be him
  • StoneWhale2055StoneWhale2055 Member Posts: 26
    Superior Iron Man will be attached to the saga, so will probably have a similar acquisition method to Nightcrawler, even if its not identical. I feel it'll either be Venompool or Medusa for the cosmic, then sym supreme/spider supreme for mystic

I don’t think venompool is good enough for it but could be wrong. Don’t know too much about the champ. Also I remember seeing a superior iron man buff was coming. If that’s happening next update it could be him

He is little slow, but he is immune to everything a tech champ typically inflict, except heal block and special lock, nd against champs with armor up buffs, He is immortal.

A 7* Venompool would be really cool as he can destroy entire tech defense pool, including FAM, redskull and penny
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    With his recent buff i reckon mr sinister would be added so they might not do the same pattern. If they do then i cosmic i reckon medusa or vision ark and for mystic either bwcv or rintrah
    Lokx said:

With his recent buff i reckon mr sinister would be added so they might not do the same pattern. If they do then i cosmic i reckon medusa or vision ark and for mystic either bwcv or rintrah

Vision aarkus already exists as 7*. He is in loyalty pool.

Rintrah would be amazing as 7*
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★

Lokx said:

Vision aarkus already exists as 7*. He is in loyalty pool.

Rintrah would be amazing as 7*
    Oh yeah i forgot about that

Good enough for it? Titan pool isnt about being good. Its about not letting us hoard shards to target champs.
    They will put any trash in the Titan Pool they want. Jabari and Stryfe both a waste of space.
    Your point is right but your examples are wrong. Waste of space is someone like blade, jabari is quite useful and stryfe can do necropolis
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Imo

Mystic: Hood, Claire, Rintrah, spidey supreme

Tech: Honestly like none of them. Nimrod needs a 7* now imo but a lot of people think he’s still too strong

Science: Mr. F, Ibom, Cassie

Cosmic: Medusa, Venompool, potentially nova? He’s good but needs high sig so probably not

Mutant: Apoc, white mag, and potentially sinister

Skill: Hit Monkey, Zemo, and Stealthy
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,287 ★★★★★
    here are 6 stars I would like to see as 7* eventually in the titan

Cosmic: Galan, Venompool, Medusa, Annihilus

Tech: P2099, Sentinel, Silver Centurion, Yondu, Viv, IDoom

Skill: Stealthy, Hit Monkey, Zemo, Karnak, BWDO, Kraven

Science: Cassie, Ibom, Antivenom

Mystic: Dr Voodoo, Rintrah, BWCV, Symbiote Supreme,

Mutant: Apoc, Jubilee, Capt Britain, Toad
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    edited May 27
    Cosmic: Nova, annihilus, Venompool

Tech: Infamous iron man, Nebula, Darkhawk, viv

Mutant: Toad, Sinister, Wagneto, Jubilee

Skill: Stealthy, Zemo, BWDO,

Science: Ibom, red hulk, Cassie, Wasp, She-hulk

Mystic: Claire, Spidey supreme, Sym Supreme, Mephisto.
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Karnak, Kraven, Sentinel, Voodoo, and Cap Britain would be awful Titan pulls lmao
    So you’re saying they need buffs? Cap Britain, Kraven and Karnak would be fine
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Karnak, Kraven, Sentinel, Voodoo, and Cap Britain would be awful Titan pulls lmao
    They’re mediocre champs that could use tune ups. Saving 20k titans for any one of those would suck. People were mad at Jabari and Blade but I would still take them over any of those lol
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

They’re mediocre champs that could use tune ups. Saving 20k titans for any one of those would suck. People were mad at Jabari and Blade but I would still take them over any of those lol
    I would literally take a third Thing over any of those lmao he really said Capt. Britain, Kraven and Karnak.
    Then again, he's UC so he probably hasn't popped a Titan yet, he doesn't know the pain so we can let him off the hook today 💀
    edited May 28

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

I would literally take a third Thing over any of those lmao he really said Capt. Britain, Kraven and Karnak.
    Then again, he's UC so he probably hasn't popped a Titan yet, he doesn't know the pain so we can let him off the hook today 💀
    Blade is still the worst in the current titan but even then he isn’t completely useless. But would you rather use him over other skill champions?

Agreed that Thing isn’t a bad titan pull (I heard some youtubers say he’s good). Capt Britain is debatable, but Karnak and Kraven are underrated
    edited May 28
    Either way I’m predicting Mister Sinister, Iceman and Red Guardian will enter the pool soon, not sure about others
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

I was doing some speculation on the next titan pool additions and am curious what u all think. Assuming kabam keeps the same pattern with one from each class and newest releases, it should be prowler (tech) spunk (science) negasonic (mutant) sable (skill) and some previous mystic and cosmic.

With mystic I was thinking tigra, claire or one of the ‘supremes’ (spidey/sym)

Cosmic is a bit tougher as I think there’s really 2 directions they could go. Either broken champs like cgr galan or hulkling or pretty much irrelevant champs like annihilus nova king groot or cap marvel (movie).

Nova ain't irrelevant at sig 200
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

Good enough for it? Titan pool isnt about being good. Its about not letting us hoard shards to target champs.
    They will put any trash in the Titan Pool they want. Jabari and Stryfe both a waste of space.
    Jabari and Stryfe are great, you do not need to **** on champs you simply don't see the value of.