**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Act 8 Exploration...FINALLY got it done!!

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,773 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 27 in General Discussion
Had to go back and explore 8.1 and 8.2. Oooof what a grind!! πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« lol

I'm hoarding the crystals until I see the champ I want lol

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Who are you gonna use the skill gem on? Your current options?
  • Options
    edited May 27

Who are you gonna use the skill gem on? Your current options?

Right now, I'm.looking at OG BP and Elsa. I love those two. I MIGHT hold onto it for a little bit longer.
    Oh and Shang Chi. But I hardly use him 🀷🏽
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I took Shang Chi to R3, no regrets
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 262 β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! I just made my first run though necropolis and I'm starting act 8 exploration. My goal is 1 chapter per week.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 27
    If I had a skill gem and shang chi, it would be a no brainer. He easily ends bg fights in 30 seconds. R3 him and he'll become your mvp (only if he wasn't banned in every bg match haha). You don't need to think twice on him.

Elsa is really a good choice if you don't like shang, especially if you have a 6* winter soldier relic.

I wouldn't invest on black panther especially now the AI is really unpredictable, The Ai will walk to you if you try to intercept him lol.

Or if you are close to a titan or loyalty crystal, wait for a chance on bullseye, sable or black cat
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 163 β˜…
    edited May 27

If I had a skill gem and shang chi, it would be a no brainer. He easily ends bg fights in 30 seconds. R3 him and he'll become your mvp (only if he wasn't banned in every bg match haha). You don't need to think twice on him.

Elsa is really a good choice if you don't like shang, especially if you have a 6* winter soldier relic.

I wouldn't invest on black panther especially now the AI is really unpredictable, The Ai will walk to you if you try to intercept him lol.

Or if you are close to a titan or loyalty crystal, wait for a chance on bullseye, sable or black cat

Don’t forget 7 star herc
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 769 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice work! Congratulations! I’m in the slog right now. Finished 8.4 and 8.3 at 100% but I’m dreading doing all those unfinished paths in the earlier part of the ACT.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,837 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Obviously your choice in the end, but if this is your Valiant rank up you should seriously consider moving forward with Shang Chi as your R3. He is one of the strongest skill champs in the pool, and the monthly calendar is about to turn over so worth getting the upgrade before it does.
  • Options

Congrats! I just made my first run though necropolis and I'm starting act 8 exploration. My goal is 1 chapter per week.

Thanks!! Nice!!! You got this!
  • Options

Nice work! Congratulations! I’m in the slog right now. Finished 8.4 and 8.3 at 100% but I’m dreading doing all those unfinished paths in the earlier part of the ACT.

πŸ˜‚ I dreaded them too. The thought of it was just DAUNTING. But those juicy-ish rewards kept me pushing through
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 80 β˜…

I did the same Friday night. I had 8.4 don’t for awhile and 8.1 boss was fun but fighting Bahamet 6x was horrible for me. Congrats.
  • Options

Yeah the AI is straight trash. I was on a node where you had to intercept to transfer a debuff. Everytime I try to intercept, AI kept dexing back when normally it will be quickly countering your mediums and parrying you. And it was supposed to be aggressive at dash attacks lmao.

But BP is one of my favs. I love his re-work and his DAAR has been very productive against many defenders who aren't bleed immune, including Hulkling. I invest in favorite champs πŸ™‚

Elsa is just so good. I love her evade and counter. She was very impressive in the Hulk Bahamet fight. He went from Phase 1 to phase 4 quicker than the MCU lol. Her evade counter keeps defenders in their corner. And she shuts down WWxN in BGs so quick because she's a #Silver (bullet lol) tag.

I haven't used Shang much. When I did, he was impressive, but I just don't reach for him when I use Skill champs. That may change at some point.

As for the last, I have fully formed Titans and Loyalties, but I'm hoarding those lmao. I'm not in a rush to get anybody else. Plus I already got who I want from the loyalty: the Omega Level Threat Weather Goddess πŸ™‚

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats OP
  • Options

Obviously your choice in the end, but if this is your Valiant rank up you should seriously consider moving forward with Shang Chi as your R3. He is one of the strongest skill champs in the pool, and the monthly calendar is about to turn over so worth getting the upgrade before it does.

I'm already Valiant.
  • Options

Congrats OP

Thanks!
  • Options
    Mdowney80 said:

I did the same Friday night. I had 8.4 don’t for awhile and 8.1 boss was fun but fighting Bahamet 6x was horrible for me. Congrats.

I had to write down notes for the Bahamet fight πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 466 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'm working on mine right now. 8.3 and 8.4 done, 8.2 Bahamet quest explored just doing the rest.

I will literally cry if I get a skill gem I have zero skill 7 stars
  • Options

I'm working on mine right now. 8.3 and 8.4 done, 8.2 Bahamet quest explored just doing the rest.

I know the feeling. I got a Mystic from necro. I only had 1 Mystic and that was America Chavez. I don't use her at all πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 119 β˜…

Mdowney80 said:

I wrote down notes for every boss fight! Credits to Kabam developers who were able to design unique fights for each boss. Now I just need to go back and clear remaining paths middle of Act 8.4. Congrats on finishing!
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 633 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good job πŸ‘
    We know how many hours that took, congratz πŸ₯³
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 466 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I know the feeling. I got a Mystic from necro. I only had 1 Mystic and that was America Chavez. I don't use her at all πŸ˜‚
    I love my R2 Chavez I'll take a mystic gem any day
  • Options
    Sunstar19 said:

Mdowney80 said:

I wrote down notes for every boss fight! Credits to Kabam developers who were able to design unique fights for each boss. Now I just need to go back and clear remaining paths middle of Act 8.4. Congrats on finishing!
    Lol taking down notes saved me πŸ˜‚ Yeah the fights aren't too bad once you accept the challenge, mentally lock down on a plan, and get in a good rhythm lol.

Have fun in 8.4! Mutants with prowess have the power!!
  • Options

I love my R2 Chavez I'll take a mystic gem any day
    I hope you get it! I was hoping I'd get Cosmic, Tech, Science, or Mutant from Necro. Got Mystic and was then hoping I'd get a 7* White Tiger πŸ˜‚

Chavez is great...I just don't use her much. Maybe that will change at some point.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

Good job πŸ‘
    We know how many hours that took, congratz πŸ₯³

Thanks! Yes...such a grind πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 48 β˜…
    Congradulations!
  • Options
    edited May 28

Congradulations!

Congratulations! You win a free 6 day week trip to Mexico! You will be going to Toronto Pearson airport on June 8,2024. You will start boarding at 8:30 PM. Gate B40. Swoop Airlines. Congratulations on your 6 day vacation on one of the nicest resorts and beaches in Mexico Cancun! Have a great trip! πŸ₯³ (we will send you email with more info)
  • Options

Congradulations!

Congratulations! You win a free 6 day week trip to Mexico! You will be going to Toronto Pearson airport on June 8,2024. You will start boarding at 8:30 PM. Gate B40. Swoop Airlines. Congratulations on your 6 day vacation on one of the nicest resorts and beaches in Mexico Cancun! Have a great trip! πŸ₯³ (we will send you email with more info)
    Awesome!! I just got my passport too!! This is RIGHT ON TIME!!! Ready to travel the world!!!!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Congradulations!

So if I explore act 8, I'll get a free trip too?
  • Options

Congradulations!

You'll get a 2 week trip to anywhere in the world! Hotel of your choice!! All inclusive with round trip! All expenses paid for by @Resternboy32 !πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€˜πŸ½βœˆοΈ
  • Options

Congradulations!

You'll get a 2 week trip to anywhere in the world! Hotel of your choice!! All inclusive with round trip! All expenses paid for by @Resternboy32 !πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€˜πŸ½βœˆοΈ
    Yes! πŸ–οΈ