Just did SoS with Torch, Void, and Wasp

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
edited May 28 in General Discussion

I chose these 3 because:

I already had them ranked up, and wasn't going to rank up another champ for this. So no to Invisible Woman.

Torch meets the FF objective and his Nova Flames are passive.

Void meets the Medium and Defensive Utility objective. (His remaining health is not an accurate depiction of the entire fight 😂..had to revive a bit)

And Wasp meets the Small and Science objective, and she just freakin' ROCKS 😆🤘🏽 The results would be better in the hands of a better player, but I still had fun using her for this fight.

https://youtu.be/n6NR5lFXcN0?si=IJ2HXtg94iHNnt0f

Comments

• Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 165
    Great to see another Wasp lover! For that objective I used Moon Dragon who dealt great damage too. Helped that she was highly ranked up for the fight.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    edited May 28

Surprised to wasp defeating him with that incredibly small healthpool and block prof lol

Yeah man...her healthpool is one of the worst in the game. That was one of the challenges here. She should have a glancing ability or something to help with that. I had to super boost her! Lol.

Took about 4 revives + health pots before I got the rhythm. But overall was very fun to see her in this fight lol

The biggest challenge was trying to get her heavy-special chain going.
    Sunstar19 said:

Great to see another Wasp lover! For that objective I used Moon Dragon who dealt great damage too. Helped that she was highly ranked up for the fight.

Yes siiiirrrrr!! She has been one of my favs for a while. I finally r5'd and ascended her a few weeks ago 🙂
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★

Sunstar19 said:

Yes siiiirrrrr!! She has been one of my favs for a while. I finally r5'd and ascended her a few weeks ago 🙂
    What’s the damage on the second hit of that heavy in normal fights?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Glad my Torch comment helped you 😂
    edited May 28
    Wong_99 said:

Sunstar19 said:

I've gotten up to around 30,000 crit..... but it can depend on how many Physical Vulnerabilities she stacks with her basics. I gotten more than 30K with class advantage.

Even more with Fury buffs modes in questing.

Glad my Torch comment helped you 😂

LMAO you inspired me
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    I couldn't get Moondragon working because I've no experience with her, eventually gave up and did it with SpiderGwen instead.
    Wong_99 said:

Sunstar19 said:

Kind of hard to determine "normal" with the various nodes. But here are some shots of her crits in questing.

• Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    edited May 29
    Dang
    Wong_99 said:

Dang

Yeah she's a little firecracker