"FAILED TO LOG IN" plus very long loading times, lag, latency between menus

startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 758 ★★★★

-it takes forever for the game to load up (1-3 minutes), with the red connection graphic flashing
-sometimes get a failed to log in message
-asking for help in arena can give an endless spinning wheel

is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 758 ★★★★

Its probably because your on a Samsung galaxy 2016

no, iphone. recent problem too.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★

Its probably because your on a Samsung galaxy 2016

no, iphone. recent problem too.
    Oh I’m on iPhone 11, I’m getting no issues and I’m loving my fps
    no one cares what phone you are using, if you have anything to include to help solve op's issue then you may otherwise just stop it and get some help
    damn it, seems to be on my end only since there's no threads about this.
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 435 ★★

damn it, seems to be on my end only since there's no threads about this.

this issue happens quite rarely but its mostly because of device compatibility and updates
    maybe try updating your device, I had the same issue a few weeks ago and I updated my android which fixed it
  • AadhyVanAadhyVan Member Posts: 80
    Usually restarting your device solves this issue. Have you tried it?
    AadhyVan said:

Usually restarting your device solves this issue. Have you tried it?

the wifi and general ethernet is acting up so it's probably the modem or some OS issue. thanks guys, will try to fix it.
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    @startropics Is this happening when you're trying to access the beta? The game team is currently looking into long load times/issues accessing the beta.
  • МэджикМэджик Member Posts: 21
    Kabam Jax said:

@startropics Is this happening when you're trying to access the beta? The game team is currently looking into long load times/issues accessing the beta.

Yes I am facing too much loading time in beta. I’ve to do 6 paths more in 9.1 but that loading time is just slowing it down 😞
    Kabam Jax said:

as far as i know it's just happening to the non-beta. the issues might have started around the time i was finished with the beta, which was early monday morning. but it could just be a coincidence and unrelated.
    @Kabam Jax

for what it's worth, KT was having issues loading the game on stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76sIgwUrSU4
    very small chance it could be a general wifi issue related to the latest iphone update? sorry for blowing up the chat.

iOS 17 could be causing iPhone Wi-Fi issues — what we know
    https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ios-17-could-causing-iphone-102338996.html

"Readers have told 9to5Mac they’ve been suffering these issues since upgrading to iOS 17 or on the iPhone 15 — which runs the new software right out of the box. People have reported a bunch of problems, including slow connections and apps failing to load content — while other have faced issues with web browsing."